The Lorex High Resolution Weatherproof Color Night Vision Camera with Audio uses a 1/4" sensor with 480 TV lines of resolution to capture clear and bright images of the surveillance area. Because of its built-in IR illumination system, this camera will also provide you with visible images in the dark at a distance of 55' away. At the same time IR illumination is activated, the camera switches from color to B/W mode, resulting in enhanced picture clarity during nighttime hours.
Together with the its weatherproof design, this will allow you to use this camera indoors or outdoors as well as in areas where there's often little or no light like entrances, driveways, backyards, pool areas, or your business after closing hours.
This camera comes equipped with a built-in microphone for picking up sound in the vicinity of the camera. Video, audio, and power are routed over a single 100' cable with a 6-pin DIN connector, eliminating the need to run three separate cables. This included bracket provides sturdy mounting while allowing versatile camera positioning.
- High resolution image sensor produces sharp and clear video with 480 TV lines
- 18 high intensity IR LEDs provide effective night vision range up to 55' (17 m) 1
- IR cut filter provides accurate color reproduction in all lighting conditions
- Day/Night mode: Picture automatically switches to black and white delivering better clarity in low light conditions
- Weatherproof cameras and cables ideal for indoor and outdoor applications (IP66) 2
- All-in-one 100' camera cable (audio, video, and power) plugs directly to Lorex systems with DIN ports and eliminates the need for a separate power adapter
- Built-in microphone provides one-way audio from the camera to the system
- Universal connections supporting 6 pin DIN and industry standard BNC ceiling, counter or wall mountable camera with 3D versatile stand provides flexible mounting options