The MuxLab 500121 LongReach 16 Active CCTV Receiver Hub (UTP/UTP) with 16-port is specifically designed to facilitate centralized cabling solution for medium and large CCTV installations through a twisted pair cable on both input and output. The UTP/UTP version allows Cat5 cable to be connected between the camera, hub, and DVR. When used in conjunction with MuxLab's passive CCTV baluns at the camera end, the hub supports up to 4500' (1371m) via Cat 5/6 twisted pair cable; this distance can be extended when connected directly to a CCTV monitor.
Featuring AGC (Auto Gain Control) that automatically enhances the brightness, sharpness and color intensity of the video signal based on the actual cable conditions, the hub eliminates the need for manual adjustments. The unit has ground loop isolation up to ±50V permanent voltage and ±100V surge for 3 seconds, and has a 3A fuse rating.
The 16-port CCTV hub includes a base unit (rack mount), rubber stand-offs for desktop installation, removable brackets for wall mount or desktop installation, external power supply, and LED indicators for power and video synchronization. The unit comes with a 220-240V/24VAC power transformer and can operate in temperatures ranging from 0-40° C.
The LongReach 16 Active CCTV Receiver Hub is fully compatible with third-party CCTV baluns, built-in twisted pair baluns and other baluns for complete CCTV cabling solution.
- 16-port receiver
- UTP on input and output
- Transmits up to 4500' (1371m) via Cat 5/6 UTP
- Automatic gain control for brightness and sharpness
- Ground loop isolation up to ±50V permanent voltage and ±100V surge for 3 seconds
- Fuse protection
- LED indicators for power and video sync
- Includes rack mount, removable brackets for wall mount, rubber stand-offs for desktop installation
- 220-240V/24VAC/60 VA power transformer
- Operating temperature - 0-40° C
- Bandwidth - DC to 4.5 MHz
- Supports NTSC/PAL/SECAM
- Compatible with third-party CCTV baluns, built-in twisted pair baluns and other baluns for complete CCTV cabling solution
- Regulatory - FCC & CE