This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The 4x32 ACOG from Trijicon brings adaptability and flexibility to the table - a necessary edge when the stakes are high, and the terms of engagement are uncertain.
Whether the day's work involves precise long-range shot-placement, room-clearing, close-quarters MOUT engagements or high-stress fast-breaking action - sighting through the 4x32 ACOG is comfortable and intuitive. The 4.0x magnification offers a respectable FOV and the ability to employ the Bindon Aiming Concept for a heads-up-and-both-eyes-open technique that greatly enhances the operator's situational awareness.
This ACOG is configured with a Picatinny flat-top mount, and a dual illuminated green horseshoe with dot reticle that's calibrated for 5.56x45/.223.
- Optical Performance
- Broad-band multicoated lenses enhance clarity and increase light transmission by minimizing flare, glare, reflections
- Construction Details
- Housing: forged 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy
- Waterproof: nitrogen purged and fully sealed for all-weather reliability
- Use and Handling
- Picatinny flat-top mount: compatible with Mil-Std 1913 Picatinny rails, features two Colt-style thumbscrews
- BAC: The Bindon Aiming Concept was devised by Trijicon's founder, Glyn Bindon. The BAC method of aiming with both eyes open ensures a far superior sense of balance, and a wider field-of-view. Combining these benefits with a magnified Trijicon sight gives you a considerable advantage over your target.
- Green horseshoe with dot ballistic reticle: calibrated for 5.56x45/.223 - an illuminated green horseshoe focuses the eye on the target, it surrounds an illuminated green dot that indicates the exact point of aim. Thin stadia at 3 and 9 o'clock offer hold-off hash-marks and dots for moving targets. The 6 o'clock stadia features hold-over hash-marks for distances up to 800 m
- Dual illumination: 24/7/365 - battery-free tritium/fiber-optic technology provides the horseshoe and dot with a highly-visible green glow