The 4x32 ACOG from Trijicon brings adaptability and flexibility to the table - a necessary edge when the stakes are high, and the terms of engagement are uncertain.
Whether the day's work involves precise long-range shot-placement, room-clearing, close-quarters MOUT engagements or high-stress fast-breaking action - sighting through the 4x32 ACOG is comfortable and intuitive. The 4.0x magnification offers a respectable FOV and the ability to employ the Bindon Aiming Concept for a heads-up-and-both-eyes-open technique that greatly enhances the operator's situational awareness.
This ACOG is configured with a Picatinny flat-top mount, and a dual illuminated green horseshoe with dot reticle that's calibrated for 5.56x45/.223.
- Optical Performance
- Broad-band multicoated lenses enhance clarity and increase light transmission by minimizing flare, glare, reflections
- Construction Details
- Housing: forged 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy
- Waterproof: nitrogen purged and fully sealed for all-weather reliability
- Use and Handling
- Picatinny flat-top mount: compatible with Mil-Std 1913 Picatinny rails, features two Colt-style thumbscrews
- BAC: The Bindon Aiming Concept was devised by Trijicon's founder, Glyn Bindon. The BAC method of aiming with both eyes open ensures a far superior sense of balance, and a wider field-of-view. Combining these benefits with a magnified Trijicon sight gives you a considerable advantage over your target.
- Green horseshoe with dot ballistic reticle: calibrated for 5.56x45/.223 - an illuminated green horseshoe focuses the eye on the target, it surrounds an illuminated green dot that indicates the exact point of aim. Thin stadia at 3 and 9 o'clock offer hold-off hash-marks and dots for moving targets. The 6 o'clock stadia features hold-over hash-marks for distances up to 800 m
- Dual illumination: 24/7/365 - battery-free tritium/fiber-optic technology provides the horseshoe and dot with a highly-visible green glow