The design of the Pulso Spot 4 corresponds to the familiar structure of a fresnel light. For those photographers who want hard-edged stagelight quality of light, without the intense heat of a continuous light source. The light angle is adjustable from 15 to 40°.
The Pulso Spot 4 lamphead may be operated with Grafit, Pulso, Opus, and Primo Power Supplies with a maximum of 3200 w/s. A power supply for this flash head is required.
- Modular Construction
- Accepts a variety of accessories, including barndoors, lenses, and pattern templates.
- Easy to Control
- Tilt control lever and focusing crank built in.
- Easily Replaceable Flashtube
- No tools are required to replace its "plug & play" flashtube.
- Removeable Reflector
Barndoors are available.
Optional attachment lenses available in 100 and 150mm lengths. These project hard edged circles with no color fringing.
An adapter is also available for projecting masks or transparencies.
- Halogen Modeling Light
- Burns brighter and lasts significantly longer than a non-halogen incandescent bulb.
- Fan Cooled
- Has increased protection under the most demanding applications.