The Axis Communications AXIS M1054 Network Camera delivers advanced network functionality while retaining a stylish and discreet appearance. Utilizing a 1/4" CMOS with over 1 million pixels, this camera generates quality video images with a high degree of sharpness and color fidelity. Progressive scan technology ensures smooth image capture of fast moving objects. Video can be streamed simultaneously in the H.264 and MJPEG compression formats, allowing efficient data management according to available storage and network resources.
This camera features a built-in PIR function which can detect movement even in the dark. There's also an integrated white LED light for illuminating dimly lit surveillance scenes. A built-in microphone and speaker allow remote audio monitoring as well as 2-way voice communication over the network. Alarm I/O ports allow the use of external triggering devices.
This camera, with its small and stylish design, is well suited for use in small businesses, boutiques, restaurants, hotels, or residences. PoE technology will allow the camera to be powered via its Ethernet cable, making it easy to install the camera in areas with no close proximity to an AC outlet.
- HDTV-Quality for Professional Indoor Surveillance
- AXIS M1054 Network Camera uses progressive scan technology providing full frame rate video in resolutions up to 1 megapixel including HDTV 720p. Multiple H.264 and Motion JPEG streams can be provided simultaneously individually optimized for different quality needs and bandwidth constraints.
- Intruder Alarm Capabilities
- The AXIS M1054 features an integrated PIR sensor for detecting movement even in the dark, and a white LED for illuminating the scene at an event. It additionally supports I/O ports for connecting external devices.
- Functional and Smart Design
- Designed for easy and flexible installation, AXIS M1054 can be powered either over Ethernet or by power supply. AXIS M1054 easily finds application in boutiques, restaurants, hotels and residences.