The Axis Communications AXIS P1344-E Network Camera comes packaged with an IP66 rated housing and is ready for outdoor installation in rain or shine. When used with a High PoE midspan (AXIS T8123), the housing provides camera protection in temperatures as low as -40°F (-40°C).
This camera uses a 1 megapixel CMOS sensor to capture the surveillance scene with superior sharpness and color fidelity. On account of its Day/Night function augmented by a wealth electronic picture controls, this camera can maintain a high degree of image visibility both day and night and in various lighting environments. This camera also employs a wide dynamic range function to compensate for high contrast and backlit scenes.
The AXIS P1344-E camera supports multiple video streaming using the H.264 or MJPEG compression schemes. Each video stream can be individually adjusted for frame rates and bandwidth to suit a particular network structure. An SD/SDHC memory card slot allows images to be stored right on the camera.
A unique feature of this camera is its pixel counter function, which calculates the number of pixels contained in a given part of the image, for example a person's face. This is an important feature for satisfying certain jurisdictions that require proof of resolution before an image can be submitted for evidence.
In addition to motion and audio detection, this camera has the ability to sense if the lens is blocked, spray painted or otherwise tampered with. This camera was also designed for easy installation, with a remote back focus function and the ability to receive power via the Ethernet cable (PoE). The included wall mount's internal cable channel keeps the network cable neat and secure inside the bracket.
Note! Requires PoE or High PoE for power
- Robust Fixed Day & Night Camera
The outdoor-ready AXIS P1344-E Network Camera is a fixed network camera, delivering excellent H.264 performance in a robust design.
Superb HDTV video quality is provided with progressive scan in multiple individual H.264 streams, as well as Motion JPEG streams. The focus assistant, remote back focus and pixel counter features simplifies installation.
- Save Installation Time and Costs
- The IP66-rated camera is ready right out of the box for mounting outdoors. It has protection against dust, rain, snow and sun, and can operate in temperatures as low as -40 °C (-40 °F). It is perfect for securing locations such as governmental and industrial sites, airports, railway stations, parking lots, school grounds and university campuses.
- Additional Features
- Intelligent capabilities such as enhanced video motion detection, audio detection and detection of camera tampering attempts like blocking or spray- painting.
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) eliminates the need for power cables and reduces installation costs
- Two-way audio support with enhanced audio quality
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX from Axis Communications
- This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit