The Axis Communications T8310 Video Surveillance Control Board is a modular system and includes a joystick (T8311), keypad (T8312), and jog dial (T8313). Suitable for professional camera and video management, the control board allows you to select a simple solution like only the joystick or a complete solution with all 3 components that are interconnected via a USB interface wherein the T8312 Keypad serves as a USB hub.
The joystick module has a turn knob and 6 application defined hotkeys and provides response and accurate control of all Axis PTZ and PTZ dome network cameras. The keypad includes 10 application defined hotkeys and 12 preset keys, and can be used to quickly navigate between workspaces, cameras, views, and PTZ presets. The recorded videos can be navigated via the T8313 Video Surveillance Jog Dial that comes with a navigation dial and has 6 application defined hotkeys.
The easy-to-install control board solution is made of Polycarbonate ABS and is supported by Axis Camera Station.
- Modular system for professional camera and video management
- Includes a joystick (T8311), keypad (T8312), and jog dial (T8313)
- T8311 Joystick with 6 defined hotkeys provides response and accurate control of all Axis PTZ and PTZ dome network cameras
- T8312 Keypad with 10 application defined hotkeys and 12 preset keys - quickly navigating between workspaces, cameras, views, and PTZ presets
- T813 Jog Dial with navigation dial for navigating recorded videos
- Easy to install
- Polycarbonate ABS
- Supported by Axis Camera Station
- Interface - USB 1.1 / 2.0 compliant