The Axis Communications AXIS M1104 Network Camera uses a 1/4" CMOS chip with 1 MP resolution to generate outstanding quality video images of the surveillance area with a high degree of sharpness and color fidelity. Progressive scan technology ensures smooth image capture for scenes with fast moving objects without the problems of motion blur.
This camera supports multiple video streaming in the H.264 and MJPEG compression formats at speeds up to 30 FPS. Each video stream can also be individually adjusted for frame rates and resolution to suit a particular network or storage environment.
A unique feature of this camera is its pixel counter function, which calculates the number of pixels contained in a given part of the image, for example a person's face. This is an important feature for satisfying certain jurisdictions that require proof of resolution before an image can be submitted for evidence.
This camera features built-in digital PTZ capabilities for enlarging portions of the image and for bringing side objects to the center of the screen so that they can be studied closely. PTZ operation can be automated with preset positions and guard tours. A portion of the image can also be cropped so that only relevant parts of a scene are streamed for viewing and recording.
With its PoE port, this camera receives power via the Ethernet cable, making it easier to install the camera while cutting down on installation costs. A CS lens mount allows the included lens to be interchanged with a wide range of industry standard fixed or varifocal CCTV lenses (auto iris lenses not supported).
Note! Requires PoE midspan for power
- Affordable HDTV Camera
- The AXIS M1104 offers a professional and affordable fixed camera suitable for a wide range of video surveillance applications, such as for retail and banking as well as libraries and other office buildings.
- Excellent Image Quality with Progressive Scan
- he AXIS M1104 with CS-mount and fixed focal lens provides excellent image quality without motion blur using progressive scan at 30 frames per second in 1 megapixel or HDTV 720p resolution. Multiple H.264 streams, as well as Motion JPEG streams, can be provided either in full frame rate or individually optimized for different quality needs and bandwidth constraints.
- Power over Ethernet
- Power over Ethernet supplies power to the camera via the network, eliminating the need for power cables and reducing installation costs. The pixel counter further helps the installer verify that the pixel resolution of an object or face fulfills regulatory or specific customer requirements, for example, for facial identification purposes.
- Digital Pan/Tilt/Zoom
- The AXIS M1104 supports digital pan/tilt/zoom, which allows a view cropped from the full view to be streamed for viewing or recording.