Broncolor Pulso Twin 4 lamp heads and reflectors give clean, even, and consistent lighting every time. Long-life capacitors, extra-high capacity components and solid state design provide trouble-free operation for years under heavy use.
There is a large selection of reflectors and accessories ideally suited to every photographer's needs. The heads are compatible with many older Broncolor packs, ensuring that equipment will hold its value over many years.
The Pulso Twin 2 X 3200 is Broncolor's top of the line lamp head. It can deliver as much as 6400 w/s of power, when each cable is plugged into its own 3200 w/s power pack. It is constructed of a sturdy Noryl housing that features the Broncolor Bayonet Mount with an automatic lock for interchangeable reflectors and various soft boxes.
The head accepts plug-in flash tubes, with ceramic bases and springs for a secure hold that are shielded by a protective glass dome. For additional protection and convenience, the Pulso Series lamp heads have a separate fuse and a switch for the modeling lights.
An integrated tilt mechanism provides for continuous tilting, stand or suspension mounting, adjusted by a lever fitted to the side of the light head. A power supply for this flash head is required.
- Compact Design
Sleek, and exactly balanced for ease of handling and transport.
Sturdy Noryl Housing.
- Easy to Control
- The Pulso's light angle may be adjusted by a rotary knob fitted on the side of the lamp base. It utilizes an integrated tilt mechanism for continuous tilting for stand or suspension mounting. Focus is possible within a 26mm range, resulting in illumination angle adjustment from 60-90° with a P70 reflector.
- Easily Replaceable Flashtubes
No tools are required to replace these "plug & play" flashtubes.
Protective glass dome that surrounds the flashtubes and modeling light is included. There are also many optional glass domes that come in a variey of coatings for added control over the color temperature.
- Removeable Reflector
- The Pulso series heads feature the Broncolor Bayonet Mount that accepts all Broncolor reflectors and accessories.
- Fan Cooled
- The lampbase is fan cooled for increased protection under the most demanding applications.
- Modeling Light
- The Pulso lampbase features halogen modeling lights that burn brighter and last significantly longer than a non-halogen incandescent bulb.
- Long-Reaching Cables
- 2 16' (4.8M) cables are included. Additional 16 or 32' cables may be used for light heads that are in use at greater distances from the power pack.