The AKG DMM 4/2/2 Processor Controlled Automatic Microphone Mixer features sophisticated algorithms and control, for easy and effective automatic microphone mixing in boardrooms, conference settings, court proceedings, recording studios and more. There are 4 microphone inputs, 2 stereo line inputs, 1 recording output and 1 sum output on the rear panel.
The DMM 4/2/2 automatically detects gain variations between microphones with its NOM attenuation algorithm. Additional algorithms include "Last Mic On" and "Best Mic On", as well as noise detecting NST (Noise Sensitive Threshold) algorithm. Each input features individual low cut, bass shelving and high frequency shelving, dbx compressor / limiter and switchable phantom power.
- 4 microphone and 2 stereo AUX inputs
- 1 recording and 1 sum output
- Digital signal processing incl. dbx compressor/limiter
- Intelligent mixing algorithm with noise sensitive threshold
- Full 19" metal housing with internal power supply