The Audio-Technica AEW5415a Dual Wireless Microphone Combo System delivers professional, dual wireless transmitter operation in theaters, houses-of-worship and more. This system includes the AEW-T1000a UniPak transmitters (a pair) and AEW-T5400a handheld transmitters (a pair).
The AEW-R5200 dual receiver is designed for use with the 5000 series wireless microphone system. The receiver features two independent receivers with 996 UHF selectable frequencies each, enabling two transmitters to operate simultaneously. Diversity reception minimizes drop-out and RF interference, resulting in the strongest possible reception.
The rear panel reveals independent balanced 1/4" phone and balanced XLR outputs. A comprehensive back-lit LCD display reveals channel and frequency settings, signal status and transmitter battery status. The 5000 series enhanced features include IntelliScan which automatically sets best available frequencies on all linked receivers, and Dual Compandor circuitry which processes high and low frequency signal separately resulting in superior audio quality.
The AEW-T1000a body-pack transmitter features Audio-Technica's unique UniPak input connector. The input accepts both line and microphone level signals (adjustable) allowing instrument signals as well as microphone signals. An assortment of compatible microphones and instrument cables are available from Audio-Technica. Radio frequency output power is switchable between 10mW and 35mW providing greater range when needed. The lightweight transmitter operates on 2 AA alkaline batteries for up to 6 hours (High) and 8 hours (Low).
The AEW-T5400a handheld transmitter features a cardioid polar pattern, minimizing pickup at the off-axis sections of the capsule. This minimizes noise and provides higher gain before feedback. The transmitter features a rugged, ergonomic metal design able to withstand rigorous road use. Additional features include IntelliScan automated frequency detection, On/Off/Mute switch and back-lit LCD display. The transmitter operates up to 10 hours on 2 AA alkaline batteries.
Note! The AEW-R5200 Dual Receiver will simultaneously operate up to two transmitters
- Two independent receivers in a single housing
- 996 selectable UHF channels per band and True Diversity reception for interference-resistant operation
Available in two frequency bands:
541.500 - 566.375 MHz (TV Channels 25 - 30) and 655.500 - 680.375 MHz (TV Channels 44 - 49)
- IntelliScan feature automatically finds and sets best available frequencies on all linked receivers
- On-board Ethernet interface for monitoring and controlling system parameters with included AEW Control Interface software
- Advanced digital Tone Lock squelch effectively blocks stray RF; the digitally encoded tone also communicates transmitter data for receiver display
- Dual Compandor circuitry processes high and low frequencies separately for unmatched audio quality
- 1/4" external mute switch jack allows user to mute the system quickly and easily
- AC pass-through allows daisy-chain AC hookup with included IEC jumper cables
- Link and coordinate multiple receiver channels
- High-visibility white-on-blue LCD information display
- Metal full-rack receiver chassis with reinforced mounting ears and rear rack mount capability
- All transmitters offer rugged, ergonomic metal bodies, programmable features, soft-touch controls, and 10mW/35mW switchable RF power
- Back-lit LCD displays on transmitters
- Locking battery door on UniPak body-pack transmitter
- All components store up to five preset configurations, with customized "names" if desired