The Sharp PG-D2510X XGA DLP Projector is a powerful corporate, educational or home theater projector which can display 720p/1080i high-def images that light up a screen with 2500 lumens at a crisp 1100:1 contrast ratio.
Excellent basic specs like these would be reason enough to purchase the PG-D2510X, but that's just the beginning. This projector offers 3D support with both 60 Hz and 120 Hz XGA and SVGA sources, as well as standard content. Now you can add a feeling of depth to your educational, corporate or architectural presentations to make them truly distinctive.
You'll also get remarkably vivid and saturated color, courtesy of Texas Instruments BrilliantColor DLP DMD imaging chip. BrilliantColor increases color accuracy and also increases color brightness by up to 50 percent over panels without it. And in addition to red, green and blue, its spectrum includes their complements: cyan, magenta and yellow. What's more, DLP projectors require no filters that have to be cleaned or replaced. TI's digital light processor chips are regarded as the best projector engines available by many videophiles. Once you've used the PG-D2510X we think you'll agree.
You'll find the PG-D2510X works almost everywhere. It's NTSC, PAL and SECAM compatible; it's got a 17 language on-screen display (OSD) and a power supply that can handle 100-240 VAC at 50/60 Hz.
When your venue doesn't have a screen handy you may end up having to project your presentation on to the wall. Educators will appreciate the projector's wall color correction feature that lets you use a whiteboard or blackboard when you don't have a screen handy.
To make sure you reach your entire audience, the PG-D2510X decodes and displays closed-captioning information from programming that provides it. Not only does it help the hearing-impaired, but it's ideal in noisy environments like the gym and it just might help you to remember some of that snappy dialogue in your favorite movie.
- 3-D Ready for Immersive Educational, Scientific, Gaming and Entertainment Viewing
- Make sure your projector is ready for use with new 3D content. Incorporating DLP Link technology, when used with compatible 3D field sequential content and PC, and optional 3D shutter glasses that support the DLP Link system, the PG-D2510X captivates audiences with breathtaking 3D imagery. This model offers 3D support with both 60 Hz and 120 Hz XGA (1024 x 768) and SVGA (800 x 600) sources. When not being used for 3D projection, the PG-D2510X offers full compatibility with traditional "2D" content.
- 2500 ANSI Lumens and an 1100:1 Contrast Ratio
- The PG-D2500X produces a bright 2500 ANSI lumens and has a contrast ratio of 1100:1. So your presentations will be impressive even in a bright room.
- Full Sound
- High output 7 watt audio system.
- BrilliantColor DLP Technology with a Six-Segment Color Wheel
- Texas Instrument's BrilliantColor technology increases color accuracy while it increases color brightness by up to 50 percent over DLP projectors without it.
- Wide Complement of Input/Output Terminals
- Inputs include RGB/Component Video, another RGB/Component Video port selectable for use either as a second input or loop-through output, S-Video, Composite Video, two Stereo Audio Inputs and Stereo Variable Audio Line Output. Control and Communications terminals include RS-232C and USB.
- Standard and High Definition Compatibility
- For television signals, the PG-D2510X offers compatibility with 480i, 480p, 540p, 576i, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p resolutions. (If some of those numbers are unfamiliar to you remember that this projector "speaks" PAL and SECAM in addition to the North American standard NTSC.)
- Presentation Assist Functions
- The remote control's capabilities include 3D Mode on/off, page up/down, GUI (Graphic User Interface) pointer, spotlight and mouse control. The pointer function offers a choice of five on-screen icons; The spotlight function highlights a box or row of information.
- Audio Pass-Through
- Permits the audio output terminal to be used when the projector is in standby mode. (Projector must be set to Standby Audio-Out: On and Standby Mode: Quick Start.)
- Unique Slide Lens Cover
- This feature helps protect the lens from dust and it provides an instant lens shutter. In the event the lens cover is kept closed for more than 30 minutes, the Auto Power-Off function automatically turns the projector off. On the lamp housing there's a shutter door that helps keep glass confined if the lamp breaks.
- Enhanced Anti-Theft Design
- The PG-D2500X's security features include a LAN monitor function, a reinforced metal security bar, Kensington lock compatibility and an optional security cable kit (for use with the optional ceiling mount bracket). Also available is the free downloadable Sharp Display Manager software for multiple projector management and monitoring for theft prevention.
- Shutter door on lamp housing helps keep glass confined in the event of lamp breakage.
- 17 Language OSD (On-Screen Display)
- The PG-D2510X OSD offers your choice of English, German, Spanish, French, Dutch, Italian, Swedish, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Hungarian, Turkish, Arabic, Persian, simplified Chinese, Korean and Japanese for menu display.
- Closed Captioning
- This projector can display CC channels CC1 and CC2 from program sources that provide CC.