The ProScope Mobile CSI Science Level 2 Kitincludes the hand-held digital microscope from Bodelin Technologies for the iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. The microscope creates its own Wi-Fi network, so images from its 1/4" 5 megapixel color CMOS chip, wirelessly puts high-resolution images on to your device. The ProScope Mobile is powered by 3x AA batteries, and the Airmicro application for the iPhone/ iPod touch and AirmicroPad for the iPad, are available as free downloads from the iTunes App Store.
This ProScope Mobile package includes the 0-10x, 50x, and 200x lenses. The 50x lens offers a magnification level of 50x - an excellent initial first-choice lens for many applications. The kit also includes the 0-10x variable focus lens that can be manually adjusted up to 10x magnification. This lens is perfect for text, dissection, entomology, gems, crime scene investigation, circuit board inspection, assembly inspection and much more. 12 white LEDs will light up your subject at close range, or turn the LEDs off and use your own light source. The included 200x lens is perfect for fiber analysis, ballistics, print inspection and microorganism study. Also included is the precision stand that will steadily hold the ProScope in a wide variety of positions. This is the perfect accessory when working at high magnification. A handy carrying case and ProScope HR software CD is also included. Other optional lenses include 30x, 100x, and 400x, these lenses are available separately. Other optional accessories include; adapters for analog microscopes and borescopes.
ProScope Mobile users can view live images, freeze them and capture them to the Photo Album of their device. For Apple users, the photos go directly into iPhoto when synced with the base computer. Teachers can have a classroom filled with iPads, each student would simultaneously see what the teacher is showing when the teacher presses the capture button on the ProScope Mobile. The image is captured in the photo album of each student's iPad at the same time since you can send to 253 devices simultaneously.
Doctors can show patients live images and add these images into practice management apps and software. Crime scene investigators can snap images on an iPhone and email them to a colleague at the lab or to a collaborative agency. The use of this device is only limited by your imagination.
- Kit includes 0-10x, 50x, 200x lenses, carrying case, precision stand and ProScope HR Software CD
- Hand-held microscope that transmits images with its own Wi-Fi network
- Compatible with iPad, iPhone & iPod touch, and could send to 253 devices simultaneously
- Users can view live images, freeze them and capture them to the Photo Album of their device or capture video
- Powered by 3x AA batteries
- Airmicro application for the iPhone/ iPod touch and AirmicroPad for the iPad, are available as free downloads from the iTunes App Store
- Manufactured in state-of-the-art facilities in Lake Oswego, Oregon USA