The ProScope Mobile CSI Advanced Lab Kit includes the hand-held digital microscope from Bodelin Technologies for the iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. The microscope creates its own Wi-Fi network, so images from its 1/4" 5 megapixel color CMOS chip, are wirelessly sent to your device. The ProScope Mobile is powered by 3x AA batteries, and the Airmicro application for the iPhone/ iPod touch and AirmicroPad for the iPad, are available as free downloads from the iTunes App Store.
This ProScope Mobile package includes the 0-10x, 30Nx, 100x, and 400x lenses. The 30N lens utilizes white and polarized LED's in order to light your subject. This along with the 30x magnification is perfect for skin, teeth, gems and metal surfaces. The kit also includes the 0-10x variable focus lens that can be manually adjusted up to 10x magnification. This lens is perfect for text, dissection, entomology, gems, crime scene investigation, circuit board inspection, assembly inspection and much more. 12 white LEDs will light up your subject at close range, or turn the LEDs off and use your own light source. The included 100x lens is perfect for fingerprints, agricultural inspection, and general biological studies. Also included is the 400x, Bodelin Technologies most powerful lens, used for microorganism imaging. The included precision stand will steadily hold the ProScope in a wide variety of positions. This is the perfect accessory when working at high magnification. You also get a c-mount adapter with a 25mm female thread, so you can attach the ProScope to an existing microscope, telescope or camera lens. You also get the lens tube adapter so you can attach your ProScope Mobile to microscopes with a 23mm ocular tube. When using these adapters, you would remove the lens on the ProScope Mobile. A handy carrying case and ProScope HR software CD is also included.
ProScope Mobile users can view live images, video, freeze them and capture them to the Photo Album of their device. For Apple users, the photos go directly into iPhoto when synced with the base computer. Teachers can have a classroom filled with iPads, each student would simultaneously see what the teacher is showing when the teacher presses the capture button on the ProScope Mobile. The image is captured in the photo album of each student's iPad at the same time since you can send to 253 devices simultaneously.
Doctors can show patients live images and add these images into practice management apps and software. Crime scene investigators can snap images on an iPhone and email them to a colleague at the lab or to a collaborative agency. The use of this device is only limited by your imagination.
- Kit includes 0-10x, 30Nx, 100x, 400x lenses, c-mount adapter, lens tube adapter carrying case, precision stand and ProScope HR Software CD
- Hand-held microscope that transmits images with its own Wi-Fi network
- Compatible with iPad, iPhone and the iPod touch, the microscope could send images to 253 devices simultaneously
- Users can view live images, freeze them and capture them to the Photo Album of their device or capture video
- Powered by 3x AA batteries, depending on environment Alkaline batteries have about a 2 hour run time, Ni-MH batteries have about 3 hours with the standard lens
- Airmicro application for the iPhone/ iPod touch and AirmicroPad for the iPad, are available as free downloads from the iTunes App Store
- Manufactured in state-of-the-art facilities in Lake Oswego, Oregon USA