The Audio-Technica ATW-R3100bD True Diversity UHF Wireless Receiver is used in the Audio-Technica 3000 series wireless microphone systems. It features Automatic Frequency Scanning, which selects the best available frequency. True Diversity means that the ATW-R3100bD has two independent receiver sections, and automatically sends the strongest signal of the two to the output at any given moment, greatly reducing the possibility of dropouts.
Other features include nine pre-coordinated frequency scan groups to simplify channel selection in a multi-channel system; a high-efficiency compander; 25 kHz frequency spacing, which makes it easier to find open channels in crowded frequency bands; DigitalTone Lock Squelch and Adjustable Receiver Squelch to help keep background noise suppressed when the intended signal isn't present; and a transmitter battery life gauge.
Among the rear-panel offerings are unbalanced 1/4" TS and balanced XLR outputs, and an output level control. The back-lit LCD display reveals channel and frequency settings, signal status and transmitter battery status. The receiver also offers a ground lift switch, convenient in situations where bad power feeds result in ground hum and noise on the output stage.
- 996 - 1001 UHF frequencies in one of three UHF frequency ranges
- Frequency Band D: 655.500-680.375 MHz
Also available for two other frequency bands:
Band C: 541.500-566.375 MHz (ATW-R3100bC)
Band I: 482.000-507.000 MHz (ATW-R3100bI)
- Antenna power available for powered antennas & other in-line RF devices
- Nine pre-coordinated frequency scan groups simplify selection of usable frequencies in a multi-channel wireless system
- True Diversity operation reduces dropouts
- Advanced digital Tone Lock squelch effectively blocks stray RF and communicates transmitter data for receiver display
- Locking battery compartment with secure latch and robust design
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops
- Balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks