The Xtender X-SA-100-30 Kit consists of a lightweight (0.27 lbs) short arm, an LCSM-10 locking camera screw mount, and a CSM-20 shoe mount. The arm is connected to the 1/4"-20 mount of a video or DSLR camera via an LCSM-10 locking camera screw mount. Ideal for supporting camera accessories, lighting devices, small video monitors, microphones, and flash units, the short arm can be used for positioning a lighting accessory over or to the side of the lens and a monitor closer to the user for a better view. Constructed of 6061 aircraft grade aluminum with a black anodized finish, the 5" arm is corrosion resistant and sturdy and has a load-bearing capacity of 2.5 lbs.
With the CSM-20 shoe mount, you can convert the camera shoe into a 1/4"-20 threaded mount. By screwing in a 5/8" threaded microphone clip onto the mount, you can connect a microphone directly to the camera. An optional CSR-10 shoe receiver, attached to the upper end of the short arm, can be used to add a flash unit to the camera.
- Consists of a lightweight (0.27 lbs) short arm, LCSM-10 locking camera screw mount and CSM-20 shoe/microphone mount
- Load-bearing capacity of 2.5 lbs
- Ideal for extending and positioning camera accessories, lighting devices, small video monitors, microphones and flash units 5" from the camera
- Used for positioning the lighting accessory over or to the side of the lens and the monitor closer to the user
- Black anodized finish and 6061 aircraft grade aluminum construction make the arm corrosion resistant and sturdy
- LCSM-10 locking camera screw mount connects the articulating arm to the camera's 1/4"-20 mount
- Connected to the shoe mount of a DSLR camera or the 1/4"-20 shoe mount of a video camera via the CSM-20 mount
- Can convert a camera shoe into a 1/4"-20 threaded mount
- Allows you to screw in a 5/8" threaded microphone clip to directly connect a microphone to the camera
- Optional CSR-10 shoe receiver to connect a flash unit to the camera