The Xtender X-M-100-10 Kit consists of a foldable mini articulating arm that is connected to a video or DSLR camera with a CSM-20 shoe mount. Camera accessories, lighting devices, small video monitors, microphones, and flash units can be extended up to 11" and positioned near the camera using the arm. Made from 6061 aircraft grade aluminum with a black anodized finish, the mini arm is corrosion resistant and sturdy with a load-bearing capacity of 2.5 lbs. Folding the arm onto the camera (6" when stowed) increases flexibility and portability, allowing the kit to be placed in a gear bag and transported easily without being disassembled.
With the CSM-20 shoe mount, you can convert the camera shoe into a 1/4"-20 threaded mount. By screwing in a 5/8" threaded microphone clip onto the mount, you can connect a microphone directly to the camera.
- Consists of a foldable, mini articulating arm, and CSM-20 shoe/microphone mount
- Can be connected to video cameras
- Used for extending and positioning camera accessories, lighting devices, small video monitors, microphones and flash units up 11" from the camera
- Made from corrosion resistant 6061 aircraft grade aluminum
- Load-bearing capacity of 2.5 lbs
- Foldable arm increases flexibility and portability
- Can convert a camera shoe into a 1/4"-20 threaded mount
- Allows you to screw in a 5/8" threaded microphone clip to create a direct connection between a camera and a microphone