The AmpliVox SW635 Half-Mile Hailer Portable Wireless Kit comes complete with the SW615A main unit, the S1264 additional horn, a 40' cable, two S1090 tripods and the S1960 carrying case.
The SW615A packs a whopping punch with 60 Watts of power and a Multimedia Amplifier with separate tone and volume for line in. It features a built-in wireless receiver and handheld microphone transmitter. An auxiliary input jack lets you connect a CD player, tape player or computer sound system.
The additional components make this a perfect amplification kit for professional presentations. The additional horn provides better coverage and lets you reach an expansive audience, the compact tripods raise your speakers high above the crowd so your valuable message is sure to get across and the carrying case is the ultimate in traveling convenience.
- Complete kit with SW615A Half-Mile Hailer, S1264 horn speaker, 40' cable, two S1090 tripods and S1960 rugged reinforced nylon carrying case with luggage handle & wheels.
- Built-in wireless receiver and wireless handheld microphone transmitter included.
- Auxiliary input stereo jack with separate volume and tone controls for a CD player, tape player or LCD computer projector.
- Line out jack for a tape recorder. You can record your presentation as it is happening.
- SW805A wireless amplifier with built-in wireless receiver allows 2 people to be wireless simultaneously using a second external wireless mic kit.
- 3 mic inputs (dynamic, condenser with phantom power, WIRELESS) can be used at the same time.
- 2 speaker jacks - each can drive 4 to 16 ohm speaker loads. Standby mode when jack is empty reduces power drain and prolongs battery life.
- Powered by 10 D-cell Alkaline batteries for up to 200 hours of talk time. Sold separately.
- Optional International AC Adapter/Recharger (S1460) plugs into amplifier to supply DC power or recharge NiCad Battery Pack.
- Tapered Weather resistant horn, Gripper handle and adjustable shoulder strap. Weather Resistant Tapered Horn attaches to amplifier case.