The Video Robotics Mini-max Pan/Tilt Head is compact (5 x 1 x 4.5" / 12.7 x 2.5 x 11.4 cm) and offers high pan/tilt speeds of 8 sec/360º and transmission up to distances of 4000' via Cat5 cables. Equipped with harmonic drive actuators for stability and control, the pan/tilt head offers zero backlash and extremely smooth slow motion as well as supports payloads up to 3 lbs (1.36 kg).
You can install setups within a minute, thanks to the mini-max head's durable and practical handling. The head provides a high-level of accuracy, does away with drift and does not over-pass the target. No maintenance is required and you can control the unit over an external network through USB or RS-232/RS-485 ports. In addition, the mini-max head comes with a compact protective case, quick disconnect mount, and camera-specific bracket sizes.
- Compact - 5 x 1 x 4.5" (12.7 x 2.5 x 11.4 cm)
- Pan/tilt speed - 8 sec/360º
- Transmission up to distances of 4000' via Cat5 cables
- Supports payloads up to 3 lbs (1.36 kg)
- Harmonic drive actuators provide stability and control
- Durable and practical handling allow for quick setups
- No drift / over-passing of target provides high-level of accuracy
- No maintenance required
- IP addressable / USB / RS-232 / RS-485
- Can be controlled via USB from a PC
- Offers speeds up to 1 sec/360º
- Equipped with a compact protective case, quick disconnect mount, and camera-specific bracket sizes