The Video Robotics Digital Joystick Controller is compact (5 x 5.25 x 5" / 12.7x13.3x12.7 cm) and offers digital control over pan, tilt, focus, iris, and zoom, with selectable 180º & 360º pan/tilt ranges. It can control up to 4 pan/tilt heads and support transmission up to distances of 4000' over Cat5 cables.
Triple antilogarithmic speed control eliminates the need for additional control knobs for setting the maximum speed. With this design, the movement of the first two thirds of the joystick will move the camera slowly and smoothly, and further joystick movement thereafter will progressively increase the camera's speed to the maximum.
The digital joystick controller offers 10 memory presets as well as a reset switch and reverse switch for pan, tilt, and zoom. It is also equipped with durable switch protection and a non-contact joystick for long-term usage. You can control the unit over an external network through USB or RS-232 / RS-485 ports.
- Compact - 5 x 5.25 x 5" (12.7x13.3x12.7 cm)
- Offers pan / tilt / focus / iris / zoom controls
- Selectable 180º & 360º pan/tilt ranges
- Controls up to 4 pan/tilt heads
- Supports transmission up to distances of 4000' via CAT5 cables
- Triple antilogarithmic speed control eliminates the need for additional control knobs for setting the maximum speed
- 10 memory presets
- Reset switch
- Reverse switch for pan/tilt/zoom
- Durable switch protection and a non-contact joystick for long-term use
- IP addressable / USB / RS232 / RS485
- Additional memory presets
- Customized modifications
- Without memory presets