The Pelco Spectra IV SL SD4N23-PG-2 Network Dome System includes a pendant standard light gray back box, a chrome lower dome, and a DD423 Day/Night camera. The system is used to control and monitor video over IP networks as well as allows you to view and control analog video while viewing, recording, and controlling network IP video.
Built-in 100Base-TX network interface enables live streaming to any network application. Open architecture connectivity for third-party software recording solutions allows integration into any IP-based system. The system is compatible with Digital Sentry video management systems and when connected to an Endura network-based video security system, the dome system can access EnduraStor and EnduraView for optimized image quality and bandwidth efficiency.
The pendant standard back box is made of aluminum and has a built-in memory for storing camera/dome settings. It also features a quick disconnect system, which makes drive installation or replacement quick and easy.
The acrylic lower dome, specially designed for optimal relation with the lens, causes f/2.0 lightloss and facilitates clear videos even at long focal lengths.
With a 1/4" EXview HAD image sensor, the DD423 Day/Night camera offers clear images at a resolution of 540TVL. The camera has a varifocal lens with a focal length of 3.6-82.8mm at f/1.6 and offers a 23x optical zoom and 12x digital zoom. With 64 presets, the camera offers ±0.1° preset accuracy. On-screen compass, tilt, and zoom display feature helps in determining positions and window blanking allows up to 4 user-defined 4-sided privacy areas to be set by the user. Eight programmable zones can be labeled with a maximum of 20 characters each or set to output blank video.
The proportional pan / tilt feature decreases pan / tilt speeds in proportion to the depth of zoom and the camera's variable scan speed ranges from 1-40°/sec. It also has a 'freeze frame between presets' facility that ensures a seamless frame transition between presets. Password-protection ensures that settings cannot be tampered by unauthorized persons.
The auto-focus feature automatically focuses the camera on the selected object or area. Auto white balance takes a standard white color reference to adjust the RGB (red, green, and blue) colors to produce good quality images in a wide range of lighting conditions. Automatic iris control adjusts the amount of light passing through the lens. AC line lock is used to eliminate timing discrepancies in H/V sync that cause picture interruptions at the switching point.
- Network System
- Controls and monitors video over an IP network
- Achieves live stream to any network application
- Open architecture connectivity
- Compatible with Integral Digital Sentry video management system
- Endura-enabled - record, manage, configure and view multiple live streams
- Simultaneous control over IP and analog video
- 3 simultaneous video streams - Dual MPEG-4 and MJPEG
- Supported protocols - TCP/IP, UDP/IP (Unicast, Multicast IGMP), UPnP, DNS, DHCP, RTP, and NTP
- Bi-directional full-duplex audio allows you to communicate with visitors in the camera's vicinity from the operator's station
- Pendant Standard Back Box (Light Gray)
- Aluminum construction
- Keeps the camera secure
- Quick disconnect to dome drive
- Chrome Lower Dome
- f/2.0 lightloss
- Acrylic construction
- Ensures high optical clarity
- Designed for optimal optical relationship between the lens and dome
- Provides clear video even at long focal lengths
- DD423 Day/Night Camera
- 1/4" EXview HAD image sensor with a resolution of 540TVL
- 2:1 interlace scanning system and a 23x optical zoom / 12x digital zoom
- Varifocal lens with a focal length of 3.6-82.8 mm at f/1.6
- 64 presets with ±0.1° accuracy
- On-screen compass, tilt, and zoom display
- Password-protection for network security
- 400°/sec pan preset speed and 200°/sec tilt preset speed
- Window blanking allows up to 4 user-defined 4-sided privacy areas to be set by the user
- 8 zones can be labeled with a maximum of 20 characters
- Proportional pan / tilt decreases pan / tilt speeds in proportion to the depth of zoom
- Variable scan speed of 1-40°/sec
- Auto-focus feature automatically focuses the camera on the selected object or area
- Auto white balance with manual override takes a standard white color reference to adjust the RGB colors to produce good quality images in a wide range of lighting conditions
- Automatic iris control with manual override adjusts the amount of light passing through the lens
- AC line lock eliminates timing discrepancies in H/V sync that cause picture interruptions at the switching point
- Digital position and zoom control and feedback through Pelco D protocol
- Built-in menu system for setup of configurable functions
- 180° auto flip rotation
- Freeze frame during presets
- 1 alarm input / 1 auxiliary relay output
- Multilingual menus - English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, German, Russian, Polish, Turkish, and Czech
- RJ-45 data port