The Pelco Spectra IV IP SD4N27-HCP1 Network Dome System consists of a heavy-duty indoor pendant back box, a clear dome, and a 27x day/night camera, and is used to control and monitor video over an IP network. The system allows you to view and control analog video while viewing, recording, and controlling network IP video. The indoor system offers high structural integrity and resistance to vandalism. The system is suited for schools, detention centers, prisons and vandalism-prone operation areas.
The aluminum indoor pendant back box secures the camera and features built-in memory, 2 auxiliary outputs, 7 alarm inputs, and location-specific dome settings such as labels, presets, patterns, and zones.
The clear lower dome, specially designed for optimal relation with the lens, causes zero lightloss and facilitates clear videos even at long focal lengths.
To safeguard against vandalism, the lower dome has a stainless steel black cage that protects the dome. Designed for minimal obstruction of the view, the dome is also removable for cleaning. The camera eliminates interference from the cage by automatically focusing through the cage bars at medium to high zoom.
Built-in 100Base-TX network interface enables live streaming to any network application. Open architecture connectivity for third-party software recording solutions allows integration into any IP-based system. The system is compatible with Digital Sentry video management systems and when connected to an Endura network-based video security system, the dome system can access EnduraStor and EnduraView for optimized image quality and bandwidth efficiency.
With a 1/4" EXview HAD image sensor, the DD427 Day/Night camera offers clear images at a resolution of 540TVL. The camera has a varifocal lens with a focal length of 3.4-91.8 mm at f/1.4 and offers 27x optical zoom and 12x digital zoom. With 256 presets, the camera offers ±0.1° preset accuracy. On-screen compass, tilt, and zoom display feature helps in determining positions and window blanking allows up to 4 user-defined 4-sided privacy areas to be set by the user. Eight programmable zones can be labeled with a maximum of 20 characters each or set to output blank video. With 128x Wide Dynamic Range, the camera provides high-quality images even in low light conditions.
The proportional pan/tilt feature decreases pan/tilt speeds in proportion to the depth of zoom and the camera's variable scan speed ranges from 1-40°/sec. It also has a 'freeze frame between presets' facility that ensures a seamless frame transition between presets. Password-protection ensures that settings cannot be tampered by unauthorized persons.
The auto-focus feature automatically focuses the camera on the selected object or area. Auto white balance takes a standard white color reference to adjust the RGB (red, green, and blue) colors to produce good quality images in a wide range of lighting conditions. Automatic iris control adjusts the amount of light passing through the lens. AC line lock is used to eliminate timing discrepancies in H/V sync that cause picture interruptions at the switching point.
- Indoor Pendant Back Box (Light Gray)
- Aluminum construction
- Keeps the camera secure
- Built-in memory, 2 auxiliary outputs, and 7 alarm inputs
- Location-specific dome settings
- Clear Lower Dome
- High optical clarity and strength
- Designed for optimal optical relationship between the lens and dome
- Provides clear video even at long focal lengths
- 0.090" thick polycarbonate clear dome
- Operating temperature of 32-122° F
- Zero lightloss
- Protective Cage
- Secures the lower dome from vandalism and protects the dome
- Minimal obstruction of the viewed scene
- Removable for cleaning
- Camera eliminates cage interference by automatically focusing through the cage bars (at medium to high zoom)
- Dome Drive
- Controls and monitors video over an IP network
- Achieves live stream to any network application
- Open architecture connectivity
- Compatible with Integral Digital Sentry video management system
- Endura-enabled - record, manage, configure and view multiple live streams
- Simultaneous control over IP and analog video
- 3 simultaneous video streams - Dual MPEG-4 and MJPEG
- Supported protocols - TCP/IP, UDP/IP (Unicast, Multicast IGMP), UPnP, DNS, DHCP, RTP, and NTP
- Multilevel password-protection for network security
- Bi-directional full-duplex audio
- 27x Day/Night Camera
- 1/4" EXview HAD image sensor with a resolution of 540TVL
- Interlace/progressive system and a 27x optical zoom / 12x digital zoom
- Varifocal lens with a focal length of 3.4-91.8 mm at f/1.4
- 128x Wide Dynamic Range provides high-quality images even in low light conditions
- 256 presets with ±0.1° accuracy
- On-screen compass, tilt, and zoom display
- 400°/sec pan preset speed and 200°/sec tilt preset speed
- Window blanking allows up to 4 user-defined 4-sided privacy areas to be set by the user
- 8 zones can be labeled with a maximum of 20 characters
- Proportional pan/tilt decreases pan/tilt speeds in proportion to depth of zoom
- Variable scan speed of 1-40°/sec
- Auto-focus feature automatically focuses the camera on the selected object or area
- Auto white balance with manual override takes a standard white color reference to adjust the RGB colors to produce good quality images in a wide range of lighting conditions
- Automatic iris control with manual override adjusts the amount of light passing through the lens
- AC line lock eliminates timing discrepancies in H/V sync that cause picture interruptions at the switching point
- Digital position and zoom control and feedback through Pelco D protocol
- Built-in menu system for setup of configurable functions
- 180° auto flip rotation
- Freeze frame during presets
- Multilingual menus - English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, German, Russian, Polish, Turkish, and Czech
- RJ-45 data port
- Low lux noise reduction for reducing noise in low light conditions
- Action on alarm - alarms can be individually programmed for 3 priority levels, to initiate a stored pattern, or to go to an associated preset when received
- Resume after alarm - allows the dome to return to a previously programmed state after alarm acknowledgement or to its previous position before alarm
- Multiple park and power-up action