The Countryman Isomax 2 All Purpose Microphone is a miniature and versatile favorite that is well suited for both vocals and instruments in live sound reinforcement and recording applications. The Isomax 2 delivers excellent gain before feedback for maximum performance and minimal noise on stage and in noisy environments.
For capturing ambiance and group vocals, the microphone rejects off-axis noise and feedback with exceptional results.
A wide variety of connections are available for use with various wireless transmitters. This version features a standard 3-pin XLR connector attached to a 5' (1.52cm) long cable.
- Inside or outside musical instruments, placed on or hung over stages and hidden in sets for theater, motion pictures and TV
- Audience mics, stage mics
- Available in cardioid, hypercardioid, and omni directional patterns
- Text book perfect polar patterns for excellent stereo separation and rejection of unwanted sounds.
- Very low distortion at the high sound levels encountered inside instruments with super flat frequency response for an uncolored, very clean sound.
- Directional pattern is frequency-independent - doesn't become omni at low frequencies
- Excellent gain before feedback
- Sleek, small, lightweight mic doesn't distract instrumentalist or house
- Easy to hang without scaffolding