The SES-XLR-VU from Sescom is a compact inline LED audio VU meter that allows you to verify and measure audio signals without interrupting signal flow or sacrificing signal quality. The unit has a pair of XLR connectors that act as both inputs and outputs. Stereo adapter cables are provided that convert each XLR connector into 2 connectors for I/O. XLR to 1/4" TRS adapters are also included.
The unit has a 5-stage LED meter that displays levels from -10 to +6dB. The compact size and durable ABS plastic construction make it ideal for use backstage to test audio signal presence before a performance, or at home for recording and mixing with a computer. The meter is powered by an included 12VDC power adapter, and can also be powered by an external 12VDC battery (sold separately). It is made in the USA.
- Ideal for verifying and monitoring audio signals and levels
- Does not interrupt or degrade audio signal flow
- Pair of XLR connectors with adapter cables for stereo I/O. 1/4" TRS adapters are also included
- 5-stage LED meter displays levels from -10 to +6dB
- Compact and durable ABS housing
- Requires 12VDC power, AC adapter included
- Made in the USA