The Pelco Spectra IV SE SD427-HPE1 Heavy-duty Back Box and Lower Dome includes a heavy-duty environmental pendant back box, a clear bubble, and a 27x day/night camera.
The aluminum environmental pendant back box with thick shroud and dual wall construction secures the camera and features built-in memory, sun shield, fan, heater, an integrated passive UTP circuit, 2 auxiliary outputs, and 7 alarm inputs.
The clear lower dome ensures high optical clarity and has an operating temperature of 32-122° F. The polycarbonate clear bubble in the dome is injection molded and is 3.5 times stronger than earlier heavy-duty bubbles. The aluminum trim ring has 2 barrel-type key locks to make the system more tamper-resistant.
With a 1/4" EXview HAD image sensor, the DD427 Day/Night camera offers clear images at a resolution of 540TVL. The camera has a varifocal lens with a focal length of 3.4-91.8 mm at f/1.4 and offers 27x optical zoom and 12x digital zoom. With 256 presets, the camera offers ±0.1° preset accuracy. The on-screen compass, tilt, and zoom display feature helps in determining positions, and window blanking allows the user to set up to 8 user-defined 4-sided privacy areas. These zones can either be labeled with a maximum of 20 characters each or set to output blank video. With 128x Wide Dynamic Range, the camera provides high-quality images even in low light conditions.
Proportional pan/tilt feature decreases pan/tilt speeds in proportion to the depth of zoom and the camera's variable scan speed ranges from 1 to 40°/sec. The camera also has a 'freeze frame between presets' feature that ensures a seamless frame transition between presets. Password-protection ensures that settings cannot be tampered by unauthorized persons.
The auto-focus feature automatically focuses the camera on the selected object or area. Auto white balance takes a standard white color reference to adjust the RGB (red, green, and blue) colors to produce good quality images in a wide range of lighting conditions. Automatic iris control adjusts the amount of light passing through the lens. AC line lock is used to eliminate timing discrepancies in H/V sync that cause picture interruptions at the switching point.
With certifications/ratings such as CE, Class B, FCC, Class B, UL/cUL-listed, C-Tick and S Mark for Argentina, the system also meets NEMA Type 1, IP40 standards and U.S. Patents D457, 904 and D460, 978.
- Environmental Pendant Back Box
- Aluminum construction
- Keeps the camera secure
- Built-in memory, sun shield, fan, heater, integrated passive UTP circuit, 2 auxiliary outputs, 7 alarm inputs
- Clear Lower Dome
- High optical clarity and strength
- 0.090" thick polycarbonate clear bubble
- Injection molded bubble
- 3.5 times stronger than earlier heavy-duty bubbles
- Operating temperature of 32-122° F
- Aluminum trim ring with 2 barrel-type key locks for increasing the tamper resistance of the system
- 27x Day/Night Camera
- 1/4" EXview HAD image sensor with a resolution of 540TVL
- Interlace/progressive system and a 27x optical zoom / 12x digital zoom
- Varifocal lens with a focal length of 3.4-91.8 mm at f/1.4
- 128x Wide Dynamic Range provides high-quality images even in low light conditions
- 256 presets with ±0.1° accuracy
- On-screen compass, tilt, and zoom display
- Password-protection for network security
- 400°/sec pan preset speed and 200°/sec tilt preset speed
- Window blanking allows up to 8 user-defined 4-sided privacy areas that can be labeled with a maximum of 20 characters
- Proportional pan/tilt decreases pan/tilt speeds in proportion to the depth of zoom
- Variable scan speed - 1 to 40°/sec
- Auto-focus feature automatically focuses the camera on the selected object or area
- Auto white balance with manual override takes a standard white color reference to adjust the RGB colors to produce good quality images in a wide range of lighting conditions
- Automatic iris control with manual override adjusts the amount of light passing through the lens
- AC line lock eliminates timing discrepancies in H/V sync that cause picture interruptions at the switching point
- Digital position and zoom control and feedback through Pelco D protocol
- Built-in menu system for setup of configurable functions
- 180° auto flip rotation
- Freeze frame during presets
- Multilingual menus - English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, German, Russian, Polish, Turkish, and Czech
- RJ-45 data port
- Low lux noise reduction for reducing noise in low light conditions
- Action on alarm - alarms can be individually programmed for 3 priority levels, to initiate a stored pattern, or to go to an associated preset when received
- Resume after alarm - allows the dome to return to a previously programmed state after alarm acknowledgement or to its previous position before alarm
- Multiple park and power-up action
- Other Features
- Ability to add IP network capability by optional TXB-IP module
- Certifications / ratings - CE, Class B, FCC, Class B, UL/cUL-listed, C-Tick and S Mark for Argentina, NEMA Type 1, IP40 standards, and U.S. Patents D457,904 and D460,978