The POD HD300 from Line 6 is a multi-effect pedal that boasts 16 state-of-the-art Line 6 HD amplifier models, more than 80 modern and vintage-styled M-class effects, and a comprehensive set of digital and analog I/O. The HD modeling captures the genuine playability that guitarists demand.
Based on new technology, the models use 10-times more amplifier information than before, including single-ended Class A tube stages, Class AB push/pull interactions, power supply behavior, and more. The result is unprecedented, warmth, feel, sustain and articulation.
Up to four of the over 80 M-class effects can be used simultaneously. The unit offers flexibility to mix and match amplifiers and pedals in multiple preset rigs, recallable at the stomp of a switch. Additionally, the POD HD300 functions as a fully featured looping, pitch shifting and harmonizing machine.
The included editor/librarian software is easy to use, making it a snap to quickly dial in a desired tone. Comprehensive connectivity makes the pedalboard equally suitable for live and studio use. The POD HD300 can connect to just about anything - analog or digital, balanced or unbalanced, for amplification or recording.
Finally, the unit is built like a tank with bent sheet metal housing and heavy-duty metal footswitches and expression pedal. No injection-molded plastic boxes here - the POD HD300 is ready to lap up years of road and stage abuse.
- HD amplifier models feel, behave, and interact with previously unachievable realism for an entirely new playing experience
- 16 HD amp models based on the most sought-after guitar tones - California cleans, classic crunch, vibey boutique warmth, modern high-gain, and more;
- 256 factory and 128 user presets
- 80+ effects including delays, modulations, distortions, compressors, EQs, filters, and reverbs
- 30+ distortions (from classic stompbox distortion to thick metal chunk), EQs (from stomp comps and studio tube compression) and pitch FX
- 30+ analog and digital delays (including cool tube and solid-state tape echoes), echoes, wahs, and reverbs (from surfy springs, to studio plates, to cutting-edge digital rooms)
- 20+ swirly phasers, filters (including several exclusive custom filters) and other modulationss (including blackface-style opto and brownface bias-modulating tremolos, choruses and rotary speakers)
- 4 simultaneous FX
- Tap tempo
- 24-second looper with dedicated footswitches for Play Once, Pre/Post, Rec/Overdub, and Play/Stop
- Built-in tuner with signal mute
- 1/4" and XLR outputs (mono/stereo)
- 1/4" headphone output
- MIDI via USB
- L6 LINK jack for seamless integration with Line 6 DT50 tube amplifiers
- MP3/CD input
- Free editor/librarian software
- Bent sheet metal chassis, metal footswitches and expression pedal
- Amplifier Models
- Fender Twin Reverb
- Hiwatt Custom 100 (DR103)
- Supro S6616
- Gibson EH-185
- Fender Bassman
- Fender Blackface Deluxe Reverb
- Divided by 13 JRT 9/15
- Dr. Z Route 66
- Vox AC-15
- Vox AC-30 (Top Boost)
- Marshall JTM-45 MkII
- Park 75
- Marshall JCM-800 (2204)
- Bogner Uberschall
- Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier
- ENGL Fireball 100