Featuring front and back LCD screens, the Samsung DualView ST100 (Black) Digital Camera makes it easier than ever to create a self-portrait. Hold the compact camera at arm's length and frame yourself solo or with friends and family on the front-facing 1.8" LCD. The display also has a visual countdown self-timer to help you to get everyone into the photo.
Menus and camera setting are at your fingertips using the rear 3.5" touch display with Gesture User Interface (UI). This feature allows for quick access and use of key features with either a simple tilt or a hand gesture. Users can quickly scroll through photos by slightly tilting the device in either direction, or swiping their finger across the screen. Boasting 14.2 megapixel resolution, a 35mm 5x optical Schneider-Kreuznach zoom lens, and a handsome enclosure, the ST100 offers a powerful set of imaging features in an easy-to-use, easy-to-carry package.
Point and shoot - Smart Auto technology analyzes your composition and selects one of 16 custom scene modes to perfectly capture your memories. From party snaps of friends to twilight cityscapes, the ST100 delivers outstanding, high-resolution results. Portraits are further enhanced by Samsung's Perfect Portrait System. Face detection, self portrait, couples' mode, children's setting and red-eye fix technologies; makes portraiture easier than ever. Beauty shot mode automatically retouches the faces of your subjects; leaving you with rich, professional quality portraits.
The camera even captures smooth 720p HD video. You can also show action with the camera's Jump mode; the front LCD will provide a visual queue to those in front of the camera to jump in unison, and immediately trigger the ST100 to take three consecutive images to help users capture an image that essentially freezes their subjects in mid-air. Connect to an HDTV via an optional HDMI cable and share all of your photos and videos on the big screen. With all this plus front and rear LCD screens, the Samsung DualView ST100 Digital Camera makes capturing photos and video twice as fun.
- Front and Back LCD Screens
- Samsung's front-facing LCD screen allows you to compose self-portraits with ease. Get out from behind the camera and frame yourself with friends, family, and scenery. The front LCD can also display a countdown timer when used with the camera's self timer mode or fun animations when taking a child's picture.
- Gesture User Interface (UI)
- Smart Gesture User Interface (UI) allows for the quick access and use of key features with either a simple tilt or a hand gesture. Users can quickly scroll through photos by slightly tilting the device in either direction, swiping their finger across the screen, or by selecting the appropriate photos for a slide show.
- Schneider-Kreuznach 35mm 5x Optical Zoom Lens
- From wide landscapes to action-grabbing close-ups, the 5x optical zoom lens of the ST100 helps you record your world without compromise. The ST100 features an internal lens, which allows for a thin stream line design.
- Smart Auto
- Concentrate on your subjects - let the camera handle the photos and video. Samsung's Smart Auto technology analyzes your composition with custom scene settings. From vast cityscapes to night portraits, the ST100 intelligently captures your memories - maximizing quality while minimizing effort.
- Perfect Portrait
- Combining the very best in face detection, self portrait, couples' mode, children's setting and red-eye fix technologies; the Samsung Portrait System makes portraiture easier than ever. Beauty Shot mode automatically retouches people pictures for professional, studio-quality results.
- Jump Shot Mode
- When set to jump shot mode, the front LCD will provide a visual queue to those in front of the camera to jump in unison, and immediately trigger the ST100 to take three consecutive images to help users capture an image that essentially freezes their subjects in mid-air.
- HD Video Recording
- Record HD clips at family get-togethers, concerts, and sporting events with the touch of a button. Easily share your memories on a big screen HDTV by connecting the camera through an optional, all-digital HDMI connector.