The Wohler AMP2-E16V-3G 16-Channel Audio/Video Processing Monitor features an open architecture design, super quality, ease-of-use and upgradeability. This model also includes a 3G/HD/SDI-V card and a Dolby D/E card. Ideal for broadcasting, the AMP2-E16V-3G lets you monitor and analyze all of your audio and video feeds from one, compact, convenient and easy to use workstation.
The unit supports 16 channels of simultaneous, mixed-format audio metering and management. Plus, there are dual customizable large OLED screens that can display application specific audio and video data. The AMP2-E16V-3G features 32 presets as well. Each preset can enable complete refiguration of the entire unit with a single button push. The flexible audio monitor even supports monitoring, mixing, routing and fully managing SDI embedded audio, AES, analog or even TOSLINK sources.
- Full 16 channels of simultaneous, mixed-format audio metering and management
- Customize two large OLED screens to display application specific audio/video data
- 32 presets enable complete reconfiguration of the entire unit with a single button press
- Added support for SMPTE2020 metadata handling, audio delay and loudness monitoring
- Mix, sum and route program audio live without the need for separate audio console
- Save and copy system presets to other units via Ethernet/Serial connection to PC
- Monitor, mix, route and fully manage SDI embedded audio, AES, analog or even TOSLINK sources
- Dual OLED screens with auto-detecting 3G/HD/SD-SDI video
- 16 Hot Keys enable one touch access to critical functions
- Fully-customizable level meters including scale, color, range, thresholds, and more
- Single screen view of 16 channel meters/clusters, phase indication, loudness, Dolby presence and hot key assignments
- Menu lockout function and redundant power supplies (optional) for secure transmission chain operation
- "Super-Pair" feature offers additional channel pair (17, 18) to monitor additional two intercom or PL intercom channels