The Countryman Isomax 2 All Purpose Microphone is a miniature and versatile favorite that is well suited for capturing instruments, choir groups, stage performances, ambient audio and much more. The Isomax 2 delivers excellent gain before feedback for maximum performance and minimal noise on stage and in noisy environments.
As an instrument microphone, the Isomax 2 captures brass, strings, percussion and wind instruments with pristine results. For capturing ambiance and group vocals, the microphone rejects off-axis noise and feedback with exceptional results.
A wide variety of connections are available for use with various wireless transmitters. This version features a Switchcraft TA5F connector for Lectrosonics wireless transmitters.
- Inside or outside musical instruments, placed on or hung over stages and hidden in sets for theater, motion pictures and TV
- Audience mics, stage mics
- Available in cardioid, hypercardioid, and omni directional patterns
- Text book perfect polar patterns for excellent stereo separation and rejection of unwanted sounds.
- Very low distortion at the high sound levels encountered inside instruments with super flat frequency response for an uncolored, very clean sound.
- Directional pattern is frequency-independent - doesn't become omni at low frequencies
- Excellent gain before feedback
- Handles high SPL
- Sleek, small, lightweight mic doesn't distract instrumentalist or house
- Easy to hang without scaffolding