The Chauvet LED Techno Strobe RGB (120VAC) is a flash LED panel with 192 efficient, dazzling colored LEDs (64 Red, 64 Green, 64 Blue) that's DMX-512 controllable. It covers an area of 20' x 20', and boasts features like RGB color mixing with or without controller, blackout/static/dimmer/strobe functions, low power consumption, and additional power output for daisy-chaining units.
The LED Techno Strobe will operate in one of three modes: master/slave, standalone, and DMX-512 with 6 channels. Without a DMX controller, it can operate as a single fixture or together with several other LED Techno Strobe RGB fixtures in master/slave mode. It's also linkable with the LED Techno Strobe and the LED Shadow in standalone mode. The DMX control mode gives you control over each individual trait of the fixture (and each fixture independently) for amazing flexibility for creating or customizing a show. There are built-in automated and sound-active programs for master/slave and DMX modes. You can control the adjustable flash rate, dimmer, and static in standalone mode via dipswitches. This is one effect you don't want to be without.
- 6-channel DMX-512 LED strobe system
- Blackout and static/strobing
- Built-in automatic programs
- Built-in sound programs
- RGB color mixing with or without controller
- Automatic built-in programs with sound activation
- Linkable with LED Techno Strobe & LED Shadow in stand-alone
- Low power consumption
- Additional power output for daisy chaining units together