The Noga Griffin Articulating Arm features industry-standard 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threads. The arm features a central locking knob which locks and releases the arm's 3 joints at once so you can easily set and adjust the arm during shooting. The arm is capable of extending to 22" and when fully extended can support up to 10 lb.
- Optimum for lights, small cameras & small monitors
- Lightweight & rugged construction
- Variable friction load adjustment
Central Locking Mechanism
- At the heart of the Griffin Arm is the central mechanism that quickly and easily locks or releases the arm's three articulated joints all at once with a simple turn. You can get your accessory into the perfect position, and when things change on set - and they almost always do - a fast, simple adjustment of the arm allows you to go with the flow
Holds More Weight
- The rugged Griffin Arm also holds more weight than any counterpart - 10 pounds at full extension
- Made up of two equal-length arms and three articulating joints, the Griffin Arm's overall length is 22"
Multiple Mounting Options
- The versatile arm can be mounted on a light stand or anywhere else with a grip clamp. Each arm has an industry-standard 5/8 pin threaded at the ends in 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16, respectively, for additional mounting options