The Elite 52 x 122.2"/52 x 92.4" Osprey Dual Motorized Front Projection Screen is a unique screen. This system saves you time and money by providing a 2-in-1 screen that can efficiently alternate between the two formats. Serving both Cinemascope and HDTV formats; you'll be able to accommodate the latest Dual Mode Anamorphic Stretch projector. With the flip of a switch, change formats without a significant break in your presentation.
The motor is dual tubular design - quiet and efficient. The screen also has adjustable vertical limit control that controls the up/down settings. Quickly and quietly, this plug & play screen is ready to go.
The Osprey comes with both Infrared and RF (Radio Frequency) remotes as well as a 3-way wall switch. To operate projection screens from one or more locations, a control system is required. The Low Voltage Control System was designed specifically for that purpose. It features ease of installation and operates at the touch of a button from a switch or transmitter. Generally, the screen can be controlled in four different ways: Low Voltage Switch Control, Radio Frequency Remote Control, Infrared Remote Control and Auxiliary Control.
The screen comes with floating brackets which will effectively help installation be it wall or ceiling. The aluminum housing is also water resistant making it a gem for humid environments.
- Alternating 16:9 HDTV and 2.35:1 Cinemascope projection screen formats
- Standard Radio Frequency (RF) remote control operation
- Includes a low voltage wall switch and Infrared (IR) remote control
- CineWhite 1.1 Gain true flat tab-tensioned black backed front projection screen material
- Available in diagonal sizes 97", 133" (2.35:1) and 78" - 106" (16:9)
- Aluminum housing with enamel coating is moisture resistant
- Floating installation brackets are designed for easy alignment
- Dual tubular motor provides superior timing and quiet operation
- Adjustable vertical limit switch regulates screen drop/rise settings
- Optional ceiling trim kit available for all models
- Viewable from 160° (L/R)
- Shipped ready to plug & play with installation kit containing brackets, screws, and bubble level included
- Fiberglass-backed screen material has a 1.1 Gain rating