The Hotronic AS801 Digital Video Router (4 x 2) offers advanced HD/SD digital video switching with 4 inputs and 2 outputs. The 1RU rack unit accepts either HD or SD input or HD/SD (mixed), and is compatible with SMPTE 292M/295M (HD/SD).
With dedicated access buttons for each input and output, the router allows adjustment-free operation. In addition, the unit comes with an easy-to-read display and is operational up to 1.5GBps. Automatic cable equalization offers protection against digital signal loss and maintains a constant output signal level.
The optional RS-485 dedicated channel remote control allows routing of output channels from locations away from the main unit.
- HD/SD serial digital video matrix router with 4 BNC inputs and 2 BNC outputs in 1RU
- Accepts either HD/SD or mixed HD/SD input
- Compatible with SMPTE 292M/295M (HD/SD)
- Dedicated access buttons for each input as well as output
- Adjustment-free operation
- Easy-to-read display
- Operational up to 1.5GBps
- Automatic cable equalization offers protection against digital signal loss and maintains a constant output signal level
- Optional RS-485 dedicated channel remote control for multi-location use
- Automatically recognizes and accepts both NTSC/PAL serial digital video