The Analog Way TRK-800 Triple Remote Control Keypad for Seamless Switchers is a user-friendly keypad controls Analog Way seamless switchers such as EKS500, EKS400, OPS300, OPS200, PLS300, PLS200, SVU300, SVU200, and SMX100. The unit can control up to 3 switchers simultaneously.
Equipped with a mini joystick and a large VFD display for easy control, the keypad offers total control over the switchers menu and settings. With direct access to PIPs, logos, frames, source selection, and user-defined layers, the keypad provides 3 illuminated buttons with a mini T-bar to control effect levels.
The TRK-300 has a LAN RJ-45 connector for TCP/IP Ethernet connection and a RS-232 com port.
- Compatible with Analog Way's seamless switchers - EKS500, EKS400, OPS300, OPS200, PLS300, PLS200, SVU300, SVU200, and SMX100
- Controls up to 3 switchers simultaneously
- Displays controlled device status
- Mini-joystick for easy adjustments
- Large VFD display with high contrast
- Can easily control the switchers' menu and settings
- Direct access to PIPs, logos, frames, and source selection
- User-defined layer properties
- 3 illuminated buttons with a mini T-bar to control effect levels
- Stand-by mode
- LAN RJ-45 connector for TCP/IP Ethernet connection
- RS-232 com port