The DVR5324 is part of the Pelco Endura DVR5300 Digital Video Recorder System series and can be used to record video and audio streams from up to 24 IP cameras over a network. It can also receive IP streams from analog cameras connected to Endura compatible encoders or to ENC5300 series USB multichannel video encoders. The ENC5300 series encoders are specifically designed to work with this DVR5300 series of DVRs and are available in 8 or 16 channel configurations. Up to three ENC5300 encoders can be connected to a single DVR5300 recorder in any combination.
Recorded video can be viewed, played back, and controlled from any Endura viewing system such as the WS5000, VCD5000, or NET5301R decoder. Video generated by an ENC5300 encoder will be displayed at their recorded rate when accessed over an Endura system. Video can also be viewed via a CM9700 matrix switch using the CM9700MDD-EVS. By integrating this DVR with an existing matrix, operators can access this DVR using the same matrix console they're already familiar with.
This DVR ships with internal storage drives that are pre-configured for RAID 5 operation. This means that should any one drive fail its contents can be recovered by the other functioning drives, thereby providing fail safe operation. Redundant power supplies further help in maintaining system reliability.
This DVR incorporates EnduraStor technology to maximize storage and network efficiency. EnduraStor makes it possible to program any channel to record at a higher frame rate when triggered by alarm or motion detection and then revert to a lower frame rate when the event has passed. This way full motion video is provided when it's needed most.
- Small footprint optimizes space planning for enterprise installations
- Records video and audio from up to 48 cameras, each at 30 images per second (ips), 4CIF resolution
Records analog video from ENC5300 series USB multichannel encoders
- 8 or 16 MPEG-4 video input channels with 8 or 16 G.711 audio input channels
- Up to 30 high quality 4CIF ips per input
- 8 or 16 programmable alarm inputs and 2 or 4 relay outputs
- USB 2.0 connection to DVR5300 with Plug-and-Play configuration
- Coaxitron PTZ control on each input
- Records digital video from Endura video encoders
- Expandable storage capacity using the Endura iSCSI storage expansion boxes (SEB5100)
- All video is digitally signed at the encoding source for authentication
- EnduraStor storage management system
- Limited video editing on exported video
- Fault tolerance through use of RAID 5 storage and redundant power supplies and fans
- System diagnostics, monitoring, and error logging
- Compatible with Pelco's CM9700 matrix switchers
- DVR failover support using CM9700 matrix switchers