The DP-10 Digital Voice Recorder from Olympus is a 100% digital recorder that sports an old school analog design. Made to mimic the look of microcassette recorders, with an LCD that looks more like a tape door, the DP-10 is an entry-level option reminiscent of an earlier time. Aside from its throw back style, the DP-10 features 139 hours of recording (LP mode) and 64 hours of battery life. The DP-10's WMA files are stored to a 1GB built-in memory. When it's time to retrieve stored files the recorder uses a Calendar Search function that allows retrieval of files by the date recorded.
- Records files in the WMA file format
- Built-in mono microphone and large speaker
- Large 1.78" LCD displays an easy-to-read extra large font
- 5 large operation buttons are easy-to-use and clearly marked
- Calendar search for retrieving files by the date they were recorded
- 139 hours of recording in the LP mode, and 68 hours of recording in the HQ mode
- Old school design makes the DP-10 look like an analog microcassette recorder instead of a digital recorder