The Canon imageCLASS MF7470 Network Monochrome All-in-One Laser Printer, unlike the base model MF7460, incorporates full network connectivity for all multifunction printer operations. The MF7470 adds the ability to perform scanning over the network and can generate files in JPEG, TIFF and PDF formats. It also has the ability to perform network printing with both PCL5 and PCL6 support. This unit increases productivity and cost-efficiency with the built-in Ethernet port for networking to share printing and faxing directly from a PC.
The Super G3 (33.6 Kbps) fax unit enables you to send and receive documents (including double-sided pages) with speed and ease while keeping phone line costs and paper usage down. It's convenient features include 200 one-touch speed dial numbers, 300 coded speed dial numbers, 1000-page fax reception memory capacity, and sequential broadcasting and activity reports.
The unit's scanner will accommodate originals up to 11 x 17" (ledger, tabloid, 280 x 432mm). The handy 50-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) adds to this printer's ability to streamline workflow, requires less frequent operator intervention, and enables automatic two-sided copying, printing, and scanning. The MF7470 has two 250-sheet front-loading paper cassettes that let you load up all different sizes and types of media. It also has an 80-sheet multipurpose tray to handle thicker media such as envelopes and card stock.
The MF7470 will deliver crisp and clear monochrome prints and copies at speeds up to 25 pages-per-minute. The printer's operations are directed via a convenient 5.9" (150mm) VGA touch screen which provides a user friendly menu for setting various functions. It also is built to speed your workflow via its USB 2.0 interface.
The imageCLASS MF7470 incorporates the Canon Single Cartridge System that combines the toner and drum in one easy-to-replace unit, resulting in excellent image quality consistency and eliminating the hassle of storing and replacing separate toner and drum units.
The MF7470 provides convenient features that consolidate all of your office machines into one durable, fast and energy-efficient (ENERGY STAR qualified) multifunctional unit, ideal for medium and large offices.
- The imageCLASS MF7470 - a step up from the basic MF7460 model - incorporates full network connectivity for all MFP functions - print, fax and scan - making the device an ideal solution for multiple personnel offices. The MF7470 model adds the ability to perform scanning over the network with the ability to generate files in JPEG, TIFF and PDF formats. The MF7470 also has the ability to perform network printing with both PCL5 and PCL6 support. This unit increases productivity and cost-efficiency with the built-in Ethernet port for networking. Share printing and faxing directly from a PC.
- The imageCLASS MF7470 copies and prints at up to 25 pages-per-minute for high-quality letter-size documents.
- It has full duplexing functionality for copy, print and fax as well as a 50-page, 11 x 17" Automatic Document Feeder (ADF).
- A large supply of paper can conveniently be utilized from either two 250-sheet front-loading paper cassettes or the 80-sheet multipurpose tray.
- Canon's Single Cartridge System only requires one consumable to be stocked. This system utilizes one cartridge containing both the toner and drum unit, and is user replaceable.
- The imageCLASS MF7470 can quickly send and receive documents using the built-in Super G3 (33.6 Kbps) fax modem and incorporates a strong list of features, including 200 one-touch speed dial numbers, 300 coded speed dial numbers, 1000-page fax reception memory capacity, sequential broadcasting and activity reports.
- Optimized for speed, your projects will be accelerated with a USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface and ease-of-use is achieved with the 5.9" (150mm) VGA touch screen panel.