The Canon imageCLASS MF7480 Network Monochrome All-in-One Laser Printer provides Canon's Universal Send capabilities, which allows users to distribute scanned data to multiple locations, including individuals or groups of e-mail and Internet fax addresses, fax destinations, device mail boxes, network or host files and folders, and to document management applications, such as Canon imageANYWARE Document Manager.
The MF7480 will perform scanning over the network and can generate files in JPEG, TIFF and PDF formats. It also has the ability to perform network printing with both PCL5 and PCL6 support. This unit increases productivity and cost-efficiency with the built-in Ethernet port for networking to share printing and faxing directly from a PC.
The Super G3 (33.6 Kbps) fax unit enables you to send and receive documents (including double-sided pages) with speed and ease while keeping phone line costs and paper usage down. It's convenient features include 200 one-touch speed dial numbers, 300 coded speed dial numbers, 1000-page fax reception memory capacity, and sequential broadcasting and activity reports.
The unit's scanner will accommodate originals up to 11 x 17" (ledger, tabloid, 280 x 432mm). The handy 50-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) adds to this printer's ability to streamline workflow, requires less frequent operator intervention, and enables automatic two-sided copying, printing, and scanning. The MF7480 has two 250-sheet front-loading paper cassettes that let you load up all different sizes and types of media. It also has an 80-sheet multipurpose tray to handle thicker media such as envelopes and card stock.
The MF7480 provides convenient features that consolidate all of your office machines into one durable, fast and energy-efficient (ENERGY STAR qualified) multifunctional unit, ideal for offices with a large workflow.
- Canon's Universal Send helps customers improve their digital document distribution workflow when sending digital document information to e-mail addresses, network folders, mail boxes and Internet fax destinations.
- The MF7480 incorporates full network connectivity for all MFP functions. It can perform scanning over the network with the ability to generate files in JPEG, TIFF and PDF formats. It also has the ability to perform network printing with both PCL5 and PCL6 support. This unit increases productivity and cost-efficiency with the built-in Ethernet port for networking. Share printing and faxing directly from a PC.
- The imageCLASS MF7480 copies and prints at up to 25 pages-per-minute for high-quality letter-size documents.
- It has full duplexing functionality for copy, print and fax as well as a 50-page, 11 x 17" Automatic Document Feeder (ADF).
- A large supply of paper can conveniently be utilized from either two 250-sheet front-loading paper cassettes or the 80-sheet multipurpose tray.
- The imageCLASS MF7480 can quickly send and receive documents using the built-in Super G3 (33.6 Kbps) fax modem and incorporates a strong list of features, including 200 one-touch speed dial numbers, 300 coded speed dial numbers, 1000-page fax reception memory capacity, sequential broadcasting and activity reports.
- The imageCLASS MF7480 incorporates the Canon Single Cartridge System that combines the toner and drum in one easy-to-replace unit, resulting in excellent image quality consistency and eliminating the hassle of storing and replacing separate toner and drum units.
- Optimized for speed, your projects will be accelerated with a USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface and ease-of-use is achieved with the 5.9" (150mm) VGA touch screen panel.