With medium to large offices in mind, Canon's imageCLASS MF7460 Monochrome All-in-One Laser Printer consolidates all of your office machines into a single durable and efficient unit for printing, duplex copying, and Super G3 faxing.
The Super G3 (33.6 Kbps) fax unit enables you to send and receive documents (including double-sided pages) with speed and ease while keeping phone line costs and paper usage down. It's convenient features include 200 one-touch speed dial numbers, 300 coded speed dial numbers, 1000-page fax reception memory capacity, and sequential broadcasting and activity reports.
The unit's flatbed accommodates originals up to 11 x 17" (ledger, tabloid, 280 x 432mm). The handy 50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) adds to this printer's ability to streamline workflow, requires less frequent operator intervention, and enables automatic two-sided copying and printing. The MF7460 also adds efficiency with two 250-sheet front-loading paper cassettes that let you load up all different sizes and types of media. It also has an 80-sheet multipurpose tray to handle thicker media such as envelopes and card stock.
The MF7460 will deliver crisp and clear monochrome prints and copies at speeds up to 25 pages-per-minute. The printer's operations are directed by a convenient 5.9" (150mm) VGA touch screen which provides a user friendly menu for setting various functions.
The imageCLASS MF7460 incorporates the Canon Single Cartridge System that combines the toner and drum in one easy-to-replace unit, resulting in excellent image quality consistency and eliminating the hassle of storing and replacing separate toner and drum units.
- The MF7460 is designed for office environments where smaller office equipment is unable to handle the workload and large office equipment is not yet needed. This compact unit occupies the same area as a stand-alone printer, but is actually a laser printer, duplex copier, and fax all-in-one.
- The imageCLASS MF7460 copies and prints at up to 25 pages-per-minute for high-quality letter-size documents.
- It has full duplexing functionality for copy, print and fax as well as a 50-page, 11x17" Automatic Document Feeder (ADF).
- A large supply of paper can conveniently be utilized from either two 250-sheet front-loading paper cassettes or the 80-sheet multipurpose tray.
- Canon's Single Cartridge System only requires one consumable to be stocked. This system utilizes one cartridge containing both the toner and drum unit, and is user replaceable.
- The imageCLASS MF7460 can quickly send and receive documents using the built-in Super G3 (33.6 Kbps) fax modem and incorporates a strong list of features, including 200 one-touch speed dial numbers, 300 coded speed dial numbers, 1000-page fax reception memory capacity, sequential broadcasting and activity reports.
- Optimized for speed, your projects will be accelerated with a USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface and ease-of-use is achieved with the 5.9" (150mm) VGA touch screen panel.