The LifeBook P770 12.1" Notebook Computer from Fujitsu is a portable computer, perfect for use in corporate environments. It is loaded with Windows 7 Professional (32-bit), allowing it to communicate with corporate networks and providing other tools necessary for business. The system also features integrated dual-band 802.11n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 2.1+EDR for wireless communication.
The LifeBook also boasts a number of security features that are beneficial to business. A fingerprint reader provides true biometric security, and the Trusted Platform Module (TPM) protects encrypted data. An ExpressCard slot is available, allowing you to use expansion cards. The computer's keyboard is resistant against spills, helping to prevent a minor accident from causing major damage.
The computer is powered by a dual-core 1.2GHz Intel Core i7-640UM CPU, which can be overclocked to 2.26GHz thanks to Turbo Boost. It boasts 2GB of RAM, a 160GB 5400rpm hard drive, a SuperMulti DVD burner, an integrated webcam, and integrated Intel GMA HD graphics. Its 12.1" display features a LED backlight and antiglare finish. The system can operate for about 6.5 hours on a single battery charge.
- Powered by a dual-core Intel Core i7 CPU with Turbo Boost and vPRO technology
- Loaded with 2GB of RAM, a 160GB hard drive, and Windows 7 Professional (32-bit)
- 12.1" WXGA display features a LED backlight and antiglare finish
- Built-in webcam features a 2MP resolution
- Weighs only 3 pounds
- Operates for up to 6.5 hours on a single battery charge
- Security features include a fingerprint reader and TPM support
- You'll be able to expand the computer's functionality via an ExpressCard expansion slot, SD memory card reader, and three USB 2.0 ports
- A spill-resistant keyboard and the Fujitsu Shock Sensor hard drive protection system work to protect the computer against accidental damage
- SuperMulti DVD burner can write all types of CD and DVD formats. Its supports dual-layer DVDs, which feature an 8.5GB storage capacity
- Integrated Bluetooth 2.1+EDR supports the A2DP protocol, allowing you to transmit CD-quality stereo sound to wireless headphones and speakers
- Dual-band 802.11n Wi-Fi features faster transfer rates and extended operating range when compared to earlier versions of Wi-Fi -- while retaining backwards compatibility with 802.11a, 802.11g, and 802.11b devices