The LifeBook T900 13.3" Tablet Notebook Computer from Fujitsu is a compact tablet computer system. Its 13.3" touchscreen display features a dual digitizer, which allows it to accept both pen and multi-touch input. This allows you to use either the included stylus or your fingers to manipulate objects on the screen with equal ease.
The computer is loaded with Windows 7 Professional (32-bit), allowing it to communicate with corporate networks and providing other tools necessary for business. The system features integrated dual-band 802.11n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 2.1+EDR for wireless communication.
The LifeBook also boasts a number of security features that are beneficial to business. A fingerprint reader provides true biometric security and a Smart Card slot is available for authentication. An ExpressCard/54 slot is available, allowing you to use expansion cards. The computer's keyboard is resistant against spills, helping to prevent a minor accident from causing major damage. Its hard drive is protected by the Fujitsu Shock Sensor system.
The computer is powered by a dual-core 2.4GHz Intel Core i5-520M CPU, which can be overclocked to 2.93GHz using Turbo Boost. It boasts 2GB of RAM, a 160GB 5400rpm hard drive, a SuperMulti DVD burner, an integrated webcam, and integrated Intel GMA HD graphics. The system can operate for about 5 hours on a single battery charge.
- Bright 13.3" LED backlit widescreen display features 160° vertical and horizontal viewing angles
- Bi-directional LCD hinge for everyday usability
- Built-in modular bay supports DVD writer or optional bay battery for extended productivity
- Added reliability with a spill-resistant keyboard and the Fujitsu Shock Sensor hard drive protection system
- Ambient light sensor optimizes screen brightness in accordance to the ambient light environment
- Features a dual digitizer touch system -- allowing for pen input as well as capacitive multi-touch screen with support for two-finger gestures
- Integrated webcam and dual digital array microphones for video conferencing
- Intel Core microarchitecture delivers higher performance and more responsive multitasking
- The system features numerous security features, including an embedded fingerprint sensor, a Smart Card reader, a security panel, and a standard lock slot
- Loaded with 2GB of RAM, a 160GB 5400rpm hard drive, and Windows 7 Professional (32-bit)
- Operates for up to 5 hours on a single battery charge
- You'll be able to expand the computer's functionality via an ExpressCard/54 expansion slot, SD and Memory Stick memory card reader, FireWire, and three USB 2.0 ports
- Dual-band 802.11n Wi-Fi features faster transfer rates and extended operating range when compared to earlier versions of Wi-Fi -- while retaining backwards compatibility with 802.11a, 802.11g, and 802.11b devices
- ENERGY STAR qualified