The LifeBook TH700 12.1" Tablet Notebook Computer from Fujitsu is a compact tablet computer system. Its touchscreen display features a dual digitizer, which allows it to accept both pen and multi-touch input. This allows you to use either the included stylus or your fingers to manipulate objects on the screen with equal ease.
The system's 12.1" screen features a 1280 x 800 native resolution and 16:10 aspect ratio. Its convertible design allows you to use it as a standard notebook, or fold it flat for use as a tablet. The computer's SuperMulti DVD burner is installed in a modular bay, allowing you to remove it to save weight or to install a second battery.
The computer is powered by a dual-core 2.26GHz Intel Core i3-350M CPU and boasts 4GB of RAM, a 320GB 5400rpm hard drive, Bluetooth, 802.11n Wi-Fi, a biometric fingerprint reader, an ExpressCard/54 expansion slot, a built-in 2MP webcam, and integrated Intel GMA HD graphics. Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit) is the installed operating system.
- Product Versatility
- The LifeBook TH700 Tablet PC was designed for the person who doesn't sit in a chair all day. Whether you use it as a notebook or as a tablet, whether you input with the keyboard, a stylus, or your finger, the LifeBook TH700 conforms to your needs -- not the other way around. By taking advantage of the industry-first bi-directional swivel hinge, you can easily transform this standard notebook into a tablet by rotating the display -- in either direction -- and folding it flush with the keyboard. While in tablet mode, you can use the inking capabilities to take notes and annotate files or photos, then convert your handwritten notes into text
- Maximum Productivity
- The stylus provides precise cursor control in any software application, including applications developed for special uses. You can also mark up digital documents directly, annotate over images, or even take handwritten notes. You can also use your finger in place of the pen, and even use two-finger on-screen gestures to interact with your system. With the Intel Core i3 CPU and Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit), the LifeBook TH700 Tablet PC redefines the convertible computer
- Excellent Connectivity
- Connect to your local area network or the Internet via Gigabit Ethernet or fast 802.11n Wi-Fi. If you use a Bluetooth cellular phone or PDA, the LifeBook TH700 Tablet PC can communicate with them wirelessly
- Modular Flexibility
- The built-in modular bay allows you to install a second battery for a full day's activities away from your home without adding significant weight or bulk. The bay can also accommodate a modular optical drive to handle all of your digital media needs, or a weight saver for when you want to travel light. All of this functionality comes in a tablet PC that weighs only little as 4.2 pounds, yet offers an array of ports and card slots that allow you to connect directly to a wide array of peripherals
- Dual Digitizer
- Dual digitizer technology makes communicating with your computer a more intuitive experience. You now have the option of using a stylus and multi-touch finger gestures alike. Navigating through files, zooming in and out, sorting images, or jumping from one app to the next has never been faster or easier. Capacitive touch means the screen senses your finger tips so it responds to the lightest touch. It is no longer necessary to press hard on your display to perform different actions. Active digitizer technology allows your display to respond to your stylus as if it were a pen gliding across smooth paper. Taking notes or annotating an existing document combines state-of-the-art technology with old familiar tools. Computers are fun again