The Pelican L1 LED Finger Flashlight (Black) is a great compact close-quarter flashlight that produces 12 lumens of light output with a runtime of 4.25 hours. The tail switch with constant on/momentary settings makes one-handed use easy, and it comes with a break-away safety lanyard and a set of colored lens discs to help preserve night vision. The polycarbonate body is chemical-, water-, and corrosion-resistant. It runs on 4 LR44 alkaline batteries (included).
- Long lamp life and extended runtime (4.25 hours)
- Polycarbonate body is resistant to chemicals, water and corrosion
- User-friendly tail switch for constant on/momentary on
- Break-away safety lanyard, and colored lens discs to preserve night vision are included
- Ideal for close-quarter work
- Runs on 4 LR44 alkaline batteries