The Dalite 8'6" x 14'4" Heavy Duty Fast-Fold Deluxe Projection Screen is a quick set-up system for Point-of-Purchase and trade shows. It is also very useful for people who travel much of the time and need a system that they can carry around - either in their car or via airplane. The Heavy Duty version of the Fast-Fold Screen comes with extra bracing (Anti-Sway) on the legs.
The extra thick frame (3.5 x 1.25") provides firm support for the screen surface. The aluminum frame features snap latches that make set-up and break down a breeze. The included Speedy Cranks help you assemble the frame and legs with hardly any effort. The frame sections fold when not in use making storage simpler.
The screen surface features a reinforced black binding that attaches with metal snaps. Height adjustment on the frame is in 6" increments which comes in handy when the size of your audience changes.
The Fast-Fold Deluxe Screen can save you time and rental fees since it is a versatile, quick use projection system in a rugged wheeled travel case.
The tab-tensioning feature assures a flat, undistorted image. The back of the screen is designed with additional bracing to promote an even flatness to the screen surface. When this is achieved, the projected image appears more professional leaving less room for your audience to be distracted by a potentially skewed image.
Note: Dalite poly cases meet or exceed Air Transport Association (ATA) Specification 300 standards
- Heavy Duty Fast-Fold Deluxe frames are joined at the corners using SpeedyCranks. This provides greater strength and easy set up
- Speedy Crank storage compartment
- Each frame section folds for storage utilizing Dalite's simple Snap-Latch design. Rugged 3.5 x 1.25" extruded aluminum tubing provides greater strength while allowing for lightweight frame reliability
- Projection surface of your choice (DA-Mat, DA-Tex (rear), High Contrast DA-Tex (Rear), Pearlescent, Cinema Vision and Dual Vision) contained in a protective pouch
- Fast-Fold Deluxe frames fold without coming apart utilizing simple Snap-Latch Hinge design
- Corner braces are concealed within frame tubing providing greater strength and protection
- Rugged 3.25 x 1.25" extruded aluminum tubing on frame provides greater strength while allowing for lightweight frame reliability
- Legs mount to frame with Speedy Cranks requiring no tools for set up (includes Speedy Cranks)