This ITAL-A Visible Red Laser Pointer from Morovision is configured with a 635 nanometer visible red pointer laser and just less than 5 milli-Watts of power which keeps it within the Class IIIa laser type. It comes with a quick release mount for quick and easy off and on installations. The ITAL-A is an aiming laser capable of pinpoint target designation and acquisition. Tough and able to withstand challenging conditions this laser pointer has been designed with cutting-edge technology.
ITAL stands for In-line Target Acquisition Laser. The ITAL-A series comes with adjustable focus allowing for a variable size laser spot; from a sharply defined spot to a wide area. More visible than most red lasers, it offers fast target acquisition and is designed to be mounted on flat top rifles in-line with the bore of the firearm. A double tap switch renders continuous or momentary modes and high and low modes are provided as well. There are mounting holes for a sub-miniature red dot sight or a Picatinny top rail. Uses 1 included CR123 battery.
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Quick release mount
- Hi and Lo power modes of laser operation provide greater versatility
- Rugged housing machined from 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum alloy
- Compact and ultra-light minimizes the weight added to front of weapon
- Fully adjustable windage and elevation furnishes precise target acquisition
- Momentary and continuous on 15 minute switch activated by one tap or two taps respectively
- Can be used with the following night vision systems: NEPVS-14, MV-14P PINNACLE, MV-14 Ultra, MV-14HP, and MV-300
- Designed to be mounted in line with the bore of flat-top firearms. Low-profile form-factor allows it to be mounted in front of daytime optics, holographic sights, and night vision devices