The DBAL-A2H Red Laser Pointer, Infrared Pointer/Illuminator from Morovision is a compact durable laser aiming device that combines the precision accuracy and functionality of visible and infrared laser pointers with a high power infrared laser pointer/illuminator. Both infrared laser pointer and laser pointer/illuminator emit an 835 nm beam visible with generation 1 to 3+ night vision devices. Additionally, the visible pointer is configured with a 5 milliwatt beam that is visible without NV up to a range of 500 meters, ideal for short and medium-range tasks in daylight and low-light.
DBAL-A2H features a high power adjustable focus IR pointer/illuminator designed to be utilized as both target designator and infrared scene illuminator. When focused, the laser pointer emits a narrow beam for precise long-range aiming and target designation. Defocusing the laser enables the operator to paint their field of view with infrared light, useful for close quarter combat and no light engagements.
An included remote cable pressure switch makes activating the DBAL-A2H as simple as tapping the pressure sensitive pad switch; tap once for momentary illumination, twice for continuous laser activity. A positive On/Off/Kill switch prevents accidental activation and battery waste, providing a tactical advantage in covert combat situations.
Constructed from anodized aircraft aluminum, the DBAL-A2H is submersible to 3 meters, includes adjustable windage and elevation, and easily attaches to Mil-Std 1913 rail with included quick release mount. This unit is a dependable battle-ready laser pointer/illuminator built to handle a wide range of law enforcement and military operations.
This item is only available to US Military and law enforcement agencies
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Lightweight Rugged Construction
- Constructed from 6061T-6 anodized aircraft aluminum and submersible to 10 ft (3 m), this pointer/illuminator is a dependable battle-ready laser aiming device.
- Laser Pointer / Illuminator
- This version of the DBAL-A2H is configured with 5mW 635nm red beam that is visible without night vision to a range of 547 yd (500 m), ideal for short and medium-range tasks in low-light and no light. Additionally, this unit has a 50mW infrared pointer and a high power 150mW infrared pointer/illuminator, visible with generation 1 to 3+ night vision devices beyond the range of the visible laser pointer.
- Double Tap Switch
- Momentarily activate the integrated remote Double Tap Switch with one touch, tap twice for continuous illumination up to 15 minutes or until tapped again.
- DBAL-A2 Series
- DBAL-A2 laser aiming devices are engineered for maximum operational versatility and are currently in use by US Armed Forces. Each unit in this line features a low power mode for safe force-on-force training, single adjustment mechanism for visible and IR control, and positive On/Off/Kill switch.