The EOLAD-2VI Laser Pointer/IR Pointer from Morovision is a durable compact laser aiming device combining the precision accuracy and functionality of visible and infrared laser pointers with the field-proven EOTech holographic weapon sight. The 150 mW infrared laser designator emits an 835 nm wavelength beam visible with generation 1 to 3+ night vision devices up to a range of 5000 meters. Additionally, the reticle-illumination system offers 10 selectable brightness settings visible with NV.
EOLAD-2VI maximizes peripheral vision of operatives by encouraging use of the both-eyes-open sighting technique. Both visible and infrared pointers provide visual confirmation for surgically precise targeting in daylight and no light, as well as close quarter and long-range covert combat situations.
EOLAD-2VI includes the EOTech 552 holographic weapon sight, a mainstay among law enforcement and military personnel. This sight uses NV compatible technology to display a virtual image of a reticle pattern in the heads-up display window. The reticle pattern is embedded in the HUD window with no light projected onto the target plane. This weapon sight boasts parallax-free fogproof anti-glare optics, is waterproof to 10 meters, and easily mounts to 1913 Mil-Std Picatinny or Weaver rail.
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
Visible Green / Infrared Laser Pointer
- 150mW 835nm Infrared class IIIb laser pointer/illuminator
- 50mW 532nm Visible Green class IIIb laser pointer
- 5 hours of continuous operation on 2 AA batteries
- 6061T-6 anodized aircraft aluminum construction
- Low power (training) mode
- Waterproof to 33 ft (10 m)
- Activation indicator light
EOTech 552 Weapon Sight
- Generation 1 to 3+ Night Vision compatible
- Illuminated 65 MOA ring / 1 MOA dot reticle
- Mil-Std 1913 Picatinny / Weaver mount
- Tool-less knobbed mounting bolt
- Anti-glare fogproof optics
- Unlimited eye relief
- 1.0 magnification