The DBAL-I2 Infrared Laser Pointer, Infrared Pointer/Illuminator from Morovision is a compact durable laser aiming device that combines the precision accuracy and functionality of an infrared laser pointer with an infrared laser pointer/illuminator. Both infrared laser pointer and laser pointer/illuminator emit an 835 nm beam visible with generation 1 to 3+ night vision devices. Additionally, the visible pointer is configured with a 50 milliwatt beam that is visible without NV up to a range of 2000 meters, useful for short and medium-range tasks in daylight and low-light.
DBAL-I2 features an adjustable focus IR pointer/illuminator designed to be utilized as both target designator and infrared scene illuminator. When focused, the laser pointer emits a narrow beam for precise medium-range aiming and target designation. Defocusing the laser enables the operator to paint their field of view with infrared light, useful for close quarter combat and no light engagements.
An included remote cable pressure switch makes activating the DBAL-I2 as simple as tapping the pressure sensitive pad switch; tap once for momentary illumination, twice for continuous laser activity. The DBAL-I2 is constructed from anodized aircraft aluminum, is submersible to 20 meters, and easily attaches to a Mil-Std 1913 rail with included quick release mount. This unit is a dependable battle-ready laser pointer/illuminator built to handle a wide range of law enforcement and military operations.
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Lightweight Rugged Construction
- Constructed from 6061T-6 anodized aircraft aluminum and submersible to 66 ft (20 m), this pointer/illuminator is a dependable battle-ready laser aiming device.
- Laser Pointer / Illuminator
- This version of the DBAL-I2 is configured with 50mW 835nm infrared beams that are visible with generation 1 to 3+ night vision devices to a range of 2187 yd (2000 m), ideal for short and medium-range tasks in low-light and no light.
- Double Tap Switch
- Momentarily activate the integrated remote Double Tap Switch with one touch, tap twice for continuous illumination.
- DBAL-I2 Series
- DBAL-I2 laser aiming devices are engineered for maximum operational versatility and have been in use by US Armed Forces. Each unit in this line features a low power mode for safe force-on-force training, remote double tap activation switch, and lightweight rugged housing.