This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The AKA2-HMA Helmet Mount Assembly from Morovision PVS-15 AKA2-HMA Helmet Mount Assembly with Universal Shroud has 120° rotation redundancy. It fits a MICH/ACH with no holes, 1 or 3 holes, a PASGT and other helmets. It is compatible with a PVS 15, PVS 18, PVS 21 and has a Dovetail mount.
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Flip-up and flip-down capability extends immediate convenience for use with or without the attached NVD in the line of vision
- Rotation redundancy of 120 ° provides a wide field of view across the engagement arena
- Included Universal Shroud for a wide range of helmet compatibility
- Fore-and-aft adjustable affords an added level of comfort
- A dovetail mount allows easy attachment