The Paris 3 NV Green Fan Laser from Morovision is a compact long-range laser flare used for directional signaling up to a range of 20 miles. At 1000 feet, focusing a spot laser on a moving automobile windshield can be challenging-- the Paris 3 fan laser will project a fifty foot-wide fan at this range to dramatically increase the probability that the signal will be recognized.
A water-tight design and corrosion-resistant coating make the Paris able to withstand a wide range of law enforcement and military applications in harsh conditions. The housing is manufactured from a solid piece of aircraft aluminum and has 2.5mm sidewalls that are practically crushproof. Simply activate the laser by rotating the anti-roll bezel and two CR123A batteries will provide up to 12 hours of constant brightness. This green laser is an effective search and recovery device that you can count on when you need it most.
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Use the fan laser as an effective signaling device, visible to a range up to five miles. From five miles away, the laser emits a beam approximately 1,400 ft (427 m) in width.
- Lightweight Durable Design
- Constructed from a solid piece of aircraft aluminum, the Paris' sidewall is more than 2.5mm thick, making the laser rugged and ready to handle a range of law enforcement and military applications.
- Solid State Laser Technology
- Laser diode maintains constant level of illumination, regardless of battery level.
- Up to 12 hours of continuous operation on two CR123A batteries.